What's new

What if you did this when drying?

talos4

While your bud is curing in jars, what if you blew pot smoke into the jar so the pot was always in pot smoke when it was curing? I'm stoned and this idea just hit me

EcoNepenthe

Curing gives the 'erb its unique taste. Each strain tastes/smells differently, especially when cured properly. That's the intention of the mason jar, along w/protecting the trics. Blowing smoke will just fuck up the quality of the 'erb. The process is properly flushed, dried, cured 'erb gives you connoisseur quality 'erb. That's the goal for most. It is for me.
Think about it....remove the cover and take a deep whiff of SMOKE....
Now, w/o, take a deep whiff of the 'erb and hmmmmmm. Their uniques fragrances can be distinguished.
Now, I'm rumbling. But ya get my point. Let me roll another phatty.
Easy.

Success w/ya grow!!!
Stay safe!!!

Eco
Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

THC•20

I wouldn't even want to risk affecting my buds like that. I would prefer my buds to cure in jars without smoke lol.

G

Ya know - that is a fantastic idea!

If you blow POT smoke into your drying POT.....who knows, maybe it will end up tasting like POT.

Go smoke another bowl my friend...

Id say try it! For all we know it could be the next advance in marijuana curing and drying. First came drying in trees, next came drying over fires, then came drying in dark, well air circulated rooms, then came curing in jars, then came water curing(who the hell ever thought of that probably smoked the same shit this guy is smokin right now!) and now blowing pot smoke in jars is gonna be the next best thing..... Nah seriously id say try it in one jar, cuz u really cant be too sure of anything til its been done.

dope_roor

have you ever smoked out of a bong and left smoke still hanging in the pipe for a little bit and then cleared the chamber? i find that smoke has a very short "shelf life" and goes stale rather quickly (easily under a minute).

im blazed and im not sure how this ties in with the discussion but i kno it does somehow :joint:

R

Relik

clowntown said:
It'd probably make your buds smell like an ashtray.

I think there's not much else to add, I strongly doubt this is the "revolutionary cure idea"... I get pissed off when incense smoke gets on buds as it makes them taste like, well, incense, so I can't imagine curing nugs in plain pot smoke...

Peace

Kenny Lingus

NOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!

CO2 or natural gases made under carboxylation... (ethylene maybe help)

If you are trying to cure buds in pot-haze I would at least try vapourized, NOT burnt, weed! :nono:

D

d4.

Not that it would wreck it, but don't waste your time. Keep that natural flavor and scent of the buds :rasta: .

i gotta better one for ya what about vape vapors. Like airborn thc in the jar. WOoooo. THe resin from a vape got me more high than i ever have been before felt like i was floating out of my seat.

peace

This is one of those curiosities like how I've always wanted to try growin a soil plant but piss on it rather than water and see if it grows.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
talos4 said:
While your bud is curing in jars, what if you blew pot smoke into the jar so the pot was always in pot smoke when it was curing? I'm stoned and this idea just hit me

:laughing:
im sorry but this is moronic :bashhead: