What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pass a Pre-Employemnt Drug Test - Synthetic Urine

Well everyone - I just thought I would start this thread to help anyone in the future. I went to a local head shop and purchased a product called 'Minuteman' labeled as a Hand Warmer. :pointlaug
Anyhow - Here's what I did:

Project Get-A-Night-Job [40 Hours a Week Aint Cuttin' it at the Moment]

1.22.07 -
·Completed Successful Interview and Got Job Offer
·Visted Head Shop after given instructions that UA sample must be given to the lab within 24 hours
·Purchased Synthetic Urine/Heating Product Codename: "Minuteman Handwarmer"

The product comes with a small plastic bottle and a temperature strip stuck to the outside of it. At the shop, they filled it to near the neck of the bottle with distilled water. I don't have a way to confirm that's what it is, but in the directions for use guide that came with it, it suggests to use distilled water or bottled drinking water. This is what I was told it was filled with at the shop. Also, the instructions state that the bottle/temp strip are microwave safe and can be pre-warmed for 10 seconds to reach a temp of 90°F. Along with the bottle of water and temp strip pre-attached came two vials filled with a white powder looking very similar to sugar. The instructions show that for every vial of powder used, the temp will increase by ~10°F. :chin:

1.23.07 -
·Prepped for lab visit by getting a giant elastic/rubber band and putting it around my thigh while attaching it to the bottle by making a loop around the screw on cap. The bottle was stuck to my thigh to keep it warm while keeping it close to the sack of goods in effort to help with warming. :pointlaug After having it on my thigh for approx. 30 minutes, the temp strip reported 88-90°F range. I did this to avoid using the microwave.

·Arrived to a convenience store to use restroom and get acclimated to what to expect. Added 1 vial of powder. My intentions were to have it a little too warm so by the time I got into the lab and provided the sample it would be at a perfect temperature. Unfortunately, my plan backfired. When I got to the lab (6 minute drive), the temps had dropped back to 90-92°F. Where I reside the outdoor temperatures have been in the mid-upper teens with an avg. high of 20-24°F. I suppose this was a contributing factor to the temp being so cold once I arrived. Also (as the kit comes with 2 vials) I put the second vial in my sneaker sock.

·Immediately upon entrance I was directed to sign in by printing my name and time on a sheet. I was then invited to a very small office where I completed the lab test sheet provided by my new potential employer who had asked for my drivers license, and my printed/signed name along with my initials. Once the written work was finished with, I was given the classic UA sample cup and instructed to go to the restroom where I was to NOT turn on the sink nor flush the toilet.

The Testing Site [Aka: Shit Can]
·There I unzipped and dropped the pants and sat down on the chair in hopes that any sounds heard by the lab assistant would be usual. I kept adding powder to the bottle and briefly shaking the bottle and the temps just wouldn't rise! While near shitting myself, I tried to stay calm and patient. Once the temps appeared to register around 90-100°F, I stopped adding powder. At this point I had added nearly all the powder included with the kit; 1 Full Vial and 80% of the second vial... :badday: I wasn't very pleased with this as the head shop clerk advised there was eurathane in the powder along with the heating agent to ensure a negative drug result and appear to register as urine.

·Then as stealthy as possible I removed the bottle and filled the sample cup to the marked line drawn by the assistant and also poured some into the toilet. In the process I managed to spill a decent amount on my leg and the chair because I'm the clumsiest person on the planet.

·Finally when I felt like throwing my hands in the air, walking out the door, and admitting to fraud - I pretended as if everything went perfectly. I then zipped up and walked out the door with my fresh warm 'piss' in hand and delivered the sample to the assistant. He then requested me to witness him pour it into the sample tube and sticker seal it as proof it wouldn't be tampered and lastly I initialed the sticker.

Then just as quickly as I came in, I left after being given a copy of my end of the UA lab paperwork and headed home.

Well folks I hope I was detailed enough here so that anyone going to take a test in the near future can have an idea of what to expect. I'll certainly report back the results once I receive them. This job would really make life easier on me financially as my full-time day job isn't quite satisifying my needs. I'm not real excited to get back into 60-70 hour work weeks, but I've done 80's in the past under very cracked out hours. Wish me luck! And lets hope there wasn't too much piss in my sample due to my lack of planning.

On a sidenote: I feel my privacy is being invaded by having to submit a sample of my body fluids to demonstrate my personal life style to a potential employer. I read today that more and more companies are refraining to use testing as the results the labs offer - "Safety and Security" aren't being delivered. I hope this continues to a point that employers quit with the testing all together and allow an opportunity to anyone that can fulfill the job the employer needs done without invading their privacy.

One last thing - I can recall in past tests that I was required to empty my pockets and this time I wasn't. I was wearing a decent sized heavy jacket too but I asked if there was a place to hang it up in hopes to reduce any suspicion. So be prepared to empty your pockets if requested. I might suggest to bring just the necessesities and leave anything else in your car to make life that much easier.

Peace All

Results Soon

~DP

G

Congrats, I've heard that MinuteMan works well... as do most brands of synthetic urine. but some brands that come with that kind of heat-activator powder additive, have had problems, so i usually recommend the kinds that come with a separate heating pad instead, such as QuickFix4.0, which can be found on ebay for only $10-$15.

Yeah I wish I would have done a bit more research instead of rushing in and purchasing the best thing they had at the head shop for $60.. If it doesn't go over well I'll have to get that one next. I'm still worried that there will be a problem since I used almost all of BOTH vials of powder but we'll see what happens.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
You can taste the difference.

drink_white_wine.jpg

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Wow, I went through almost the exact same thing.

I just used a gallon of water and some B Complex and C.

I'm waiting for my results too!

NiteTiger - Good luck on your test man. I found out today that I passed. So anyone wondering about Minuteman can now know it does work.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
That sounds like you had quite the nerve racking experience. I was equally violated by my present employer. I used the Whizzinator's Number 1. Not the reusable one. I put it on under my tshirt with a hoodie on over top. When I went in to piss, they said that I had to take off my sweatshirt. I just about shit. My tshirt was skin tight so I had to suck in my six pack, you know - the one you get from muchies??? Then I barely had enough to fill the cup, only a couple drops for the shitter. I was shaking like a leaf when she handed me the pen to sign the sticker with. They had to of known, but couldn't violate my civil liberties any further.

Best of luck night tiger. I've tried all that stuff to pee for myself - failed every time. I did have a chrysler dealership that I applied to and worked at for a stint tell me that they found pot, but weren't concerned as long as I didn't use at work. That was pretty cool of them. But every other time I was shot down. I had a friend though who could piss and pass every time though. Just what you did with the addition of pickle juice. Don't ask - couldn't tell you.

Later all.

Spaced....

Yeah man it was nervous as hell. I've never failed a test before and I was intending to keep it that way. Choicepoint and lexusnexus and those other private information holding companies seem to keep everything on file and I would be surprised if they kept test results on file. Sorry to hear about your experience man. If you end up taking another test - the minuteman is an easy option. The little bottle I used still had plenty of fluid left after I was done filling the sample and putting a believeable amount in the toilet. Then again $60 is a lot of cash for this, but I wanted to be certain as I really need this job. Thanks for stopping by spaced.

Ps. I thought I was the only one unhappy with the munchies 6-pack. lol - good one

spacecadet

Dam dopers. best way is don't smoke. i am looking for work and every job here now drugs test even for stupid jobs but what have these company done well one they have force a lot of pople to stop smoking weed and go for hard core drugs like coke and other that don't stay in ur system as long as weed does. what i do in my home on my own time is my fucking business not theres. yet i sit here with a pound of fine herb and have not smoked any since jan. so i can pass there stupid ass test witch don't prove a dam thing. lol yeah they will hire a drug free empolye or so they think.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Oh wow, blast from the past.

Passed again, for the record. That's 2-0 in my favor :D

Fuck you, you privacy invading corporate assholes :dueling:

G

Hell, i remember getting a call for a job interview and setting the meeting date. I went to the interview, got the job offer that started in 3 weeks. I was sitting at home a week later, when the company's HR department wanted me to go to the clinic and give pee. I thought instantly GREAT! what day? they said today at 3pm. and it was 10am, and i just got done smoking a joint with my cousin.!. haha. So I said "i'll make it, no problem".. hahah, Knowing full well i would not pass the test. I went at 3pm to the test only i didnt have any flush at all. My test protocol went the same as yours Durbanpoison, almost to the Tee. I got home and felt a little down. Three days later i got a call from the Job prospect, "I got the Job"! haha to this day I dont know how.. maybe they didnt test for cannabis, but they said they where going to...so?.. Back then i wasnt a heavy user, I hadn't smoked before that one joint with my cousin, in about 3-4 weeks. so that might have something to do with it... anyways.. Hope you all pass:) cheers..

Cannabismavin,