What's new

What supplement or nutrient has a combo of seaweed(Kelp)/and humic fulvic acids?

Like the title states

Is there a supplement out there that contains a combo of seaweed and humic and fulvic acid? Thanks boys!

Ratzilla

Veteran
A lot of root inoculants like Humes gardening blend contains kelp and humate.
Down to earth endo/ecto contains 40% humic acid as well as25%kelp.
Roots organic -Oregonism has 5% kelp and 3% humic acid
Myco madness has 33% humic acid and 25% kelp mix with mycoorhizal species.
I know of none that has both humic and fulvic together.
Fulvic has super powers when it comes to foliar feeds.
It permeates cell walls taking whatever it is mix with, with it.
Make sure you get the highest % of both humic and fulvic acids.
Some only have like 3% while others have up to 20% so compare before you buy.
Myself I would just buy a pint each of both humic and fulvic acid an some liquid kelp and make my own inoculant!
Ratz :tiphat:

Fulvic acid is just humic acid broken down as far as humus can be broken down.
Fulvic acid has a very low molecule weight and takes ph. down

gardener60

I do not like too many variables in the equation. I don't know what type of Nutrients you are using, but if i need kelp then buy kelp supplement because if you start to have any nutrient problems you can narrow them down. I do not want to buy kelp with 10 other supplements in it that i already have. This is just my novice opinion. Happy Gardening.

MrBungle

I make my own blend with ferti-organic brand fulvic, humic, and soluble seaweed.. there is a lil K in the humic and soluble seaweed, but I just take into account for that with less K in my salts solution

BubbaBear

Kelp4less has some decent products, I don't think there fulvic acid is one of them. It smells rotten and it's brownish black, that not the color a quality fulvic is supposed to be.

bicyclebenny

Kelp4less has some decent products, I don't think there fulvic acid is one of them. It smells rotten and it's brownish black, that not the color a quality fulvic is supposed to be.
The "fulvic" I bought from them some months back is black and smells suspiciously like molasses.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Neptune's Harvest might have your solution.
fish-seaweed-blend-one-quart-2-3-1-27.gif

MedResearcher

Veteran
Bio Ag, Cyto Plus.

Has Humic/Fulvic, Kelp, and 7 chelated micros.

If you just use it to foliar or make tea, it really goes a long ways with 1/4 - 1/3 tsp per gal.

All their products are really good. When you use them, you actually see the results. Unlike many products that sell the placebo effect. I was in a local nursery looking for something with Boron in it, and some old timer happened to point to the Tm-7, and told me he had already gone through a bunch of it, and it was still spring.

Luckily I listened to him and grabbed some. I use it regularly now.

Mr^^