What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's strains

Anyone growin' Reeferman's gear?

I was thinking about trying his Bubba Skunk. Does anyone know if this is from the original pre-98 Bubba mom? and which Skunk was used in the cross?

I'm also considering the new Neville's Haze X Mullumbimby Madness crosses (bred by Neville). The Nevile's Skunk & The Cure I'm growing now have prepared me to take on one of these 87.5% Sativas.

Sitting Bull

i have grown several of his strains/works... and they are among the best i have growm.. among others Blue Nepal, Kodiak Gold which is one hell of a med strain.. working on it.... bu its some years ago but i wouldnt be scared og buying his gear... can u tell where u found his gear.. new website or........

i have grown several of his strains/works... and they are among the best i have growm.. among others Blue Nepal, Kodiak Gold which is one hell of a med strain.. working on it.... bu its some years ago but i wouldnt be scared og buying his gear... can u tell where u found his gear.. new website or........

Yeah, Reef & Nev have a site. Its listed in Google.

Thanks for your reply.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Right.. was wondering this same thing elfstone. Although I wouldn't listen to anyone with only two posts to their name.. could be sitting bullsh*t for all we know LOL. I know the site you're referring to.. looks fishy as hell. Makes me think of what Shanti said about getting anything without the Mr. Nice label that's supposedly from Nevil. It could be anyone really looking to take advantage of people.

Sitting Bull

just to make something clear.. i had another name here .. Goyakla... and if u check that ull see that Im anything but a newbie or shill or what ever u namde such persons.....but i had to change name as somebody on the net has the same alias.. not here offcourse

WelderDan

Veteran
just to make something clear.. i had another name here .. Goyakla... and if u check that ull see that Im anything but a newbie or shill or what ever u namde such persons.....but i had to change name as somebody on the net has the same alias.. not here offcourse

I'll vouch for that. You've been here longer than me. I remember your avatar

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen the site; it had a bad vibe. Lame gear. So many better options out there.

I do lots of research. Some really great stuff found right here.

R.Fortune

I've seen the site; it had a bad vibe. Lame gear. So many better options out there.

I do lots of research. Some really great stuff found right here.

R.Fortune

Neville is supposedly answering questions posted in the "Legendary Nevil" forum on that site. I found it a little odd that Neville would recommend a nearly pure Sativa (NH21 X MM) as a plant with a "knockout stone". Thanks, guys. Sometimes we need to hear others confirm our suspicions...I'll stick with MNS & The Bou.

bluntmassa

no shit I was wondering wher he was gonna sell his seeds. but damn $180 for crosses of mr. nice strains I'm all set. its kinda funny they say he created nevilles haze but at the mr. nice site it says shantibaba was the breeder long before nevil left and his name is still on every strain he had a hand in.

but $180 for nevilles haze crossed with various mr. nice strains hate too say it but mr. nice is way cheaper and you get more seeds and I'd rather have the original f1's not a bunch of polly hybrids thrown together for a quick buck charging outragious prices cause of his name.

also sounds like shantibaba aint gonna hook him up with any of nevils mother stock from sensi.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we grew some of reef's beans 4-5-6yrs ago... the sux'd then, and prob sux even more now... we put the unused beans in our bird feeder... even the birds won't eat em...

For the record neville also has not smoked the majority of what are by concensus considered today's elites

baf

i would agree with this. dude still thinks the dutch hazes are the best thing ever. maybe someone should tell this legendary breeder that theres some new strains around that will shit all over all these dutch hybrids using haze, skunk and afghanis.. someone please tell him, thank you. cuz i dont care how talented and intelligent of a breeder you are, you can be the fuckin best ever but if youre working with junk genetics youre not gonna make anything that can compete with a closet pollen chucker making his first beans using an og kush clone only and a male from say something from JJ like stardawg.. just saying.. aint no special way to put pollen on a plant to make the seeds better. its all with the genetics you are using.

NotSoNewbie

I'm surprised to see all the animosity towards Neville
Reeferman I knew was controversial...

Not sure about all this, "neville has never smoked good stuff" nonsense.
Nevilles haze is junk genetics? LMAO
But he is charging quite a bit for hybrids.
He's hyping the MMadness quite a bit. I wonder how they will turn out?
I gotta applaud him for putting out a pretty much all sativa line. Pretty Ballsy in today's Kush crazy world.

On the reeferman side of things....quite a few skunk hybrids.
I had always read good things about Willie Nelson so I'm glad to see the WN x Viet black cross. Sounds pretty exotic. Like Neville though, he's charging quite a lot, especially since they appear to be selling directly so there is no middleman

not hate from my end, prolly sounds like it lol but no hating, im well aware that neville paved the road for us all and did years and years of work on lines, more work then any of us will ever do. i know this.

i just wish he would start using some of the more modern genetics or create something just as good. maybe get some og kush cuts or some chem dawgs, any type of hybrid like that.. get the socal master in his hands.. i know that the kush/diesel/chem craze is all the hype and a trend but for good reason, cuz its the best family of genetics.. he rode the haze fad, why not play with some of the newer stuff, get some elite clone onlys, i know he can get whatever cut he wants if he asked anyone. do some mass selection and work a new line, stabilize some of this new stuff. that way he can use all his skills to seperate himself from the chuckers.

i like that he did some work with the ortega. just seems like hes stuck on the same haze lines.. its like new stuff from neville!!!!! and its just a new variety of his nevilles haze, like nevilles haze 163 x nevilles haze 229..

i wanna see what he can do with raskal or karmas mother room and males. you know what i mean?

i am curious about this mulumby madness or whatever it is.. sounds dank, i read an article about it.. pure sativa?

and that wn x vietnam black kinda sounds like the fucking holy grail sativa for me. might have to check into that if i ever get in the pure sativa mood. these last 20 weekers i tried were too much for me to handle. ive harvested, added new plants and harvested again while theyre still forming buds with fast indicas haha its crazy.

i am curious about this mulumby madness or whatever it is.. sounds dank, i read an article about it.. pure sativa?

Yeah, check out Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness thread by Bushweed. Giant trees yielding 10 Lbs (outdoors).

MM was also used opposite Black Widow to create the La Nina (El Nino), but that was Shanti's line of MM not Kanga's. Neville used Kanga's MM in the new crosses X Neville's Haze (from seeds sent to him from Shantibaba).

not hate from my end, prolly sounds like it lol but no hating, im well aware that neville paved the road for us all and did years and years of work on lines, more work then any of us will ever do. i know this.

i just wish he would start using some of the more modern genetics or create something just as good. maybe get some og kush cuts or some chem dawgs, any type of hybrid like that.. get the socal master in his hands.. i know that the kush/diesel/chem craze is all the hype and a trend but for good reason, cuz its the best family of genetics.. he rode the haze fad, why not play with some of the newer stuff, get some elite clone onlys, i know he can get whatever cut he wants if he asked anyone. do some mass selection and work a new line, stabilize some of this new stuff. that way he can use all his skills to seperate himself from the chuckers.

i like that he did some work with the ortega. just seems like hes stuck on the same haze lines.. its like new stuff from neville!!!!! and its just a new variety of his nevilles haze, like nevilles haze 163 x nevilles haze 229..

i wanna see what he can do with raskal or karmas mother room and males. you know what i mean?

and that wn x vietnam black kinda sounds like the fucking holy grail sativa for me. might have to check into that if i ever get in the pure sativa mood. these last 20 weekers i tried were too much for me to handle. ive harvested, added new plants and harvested again while theyre still forming buds with fast indicas haha its crazy.

I think if you look back at most of the top strains they go back to usually Skunk, Northern Lights or Haze somewhere in the genetics...I think that using one of the old strains to backcross with is good if it has traits that you are looking for...thats what I would buy these seeds for if I was a breeder...which I'm not...just using my experience as a horse breeder, there was always the up and coming bloodline and when you looked back at the pedigree you would see similarities in the best ones and you would breed back to the older bloodlines to try and make some characteristics stronger...

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
i just wish he would start using some of the more modern genetics or create something just as good. maybe get some og kush cuts or some chem dawgs, any type of hybrid like that.. get the socal master in his hands.. i know that the kush/diesel/chem craze is all the hype and a trend but for good reason, cuz its the best family of genetics..

Wow.. ignorance truly is bliss :laughing: