You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Reserva Privada

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Reserva Privada Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 02:34 AM #1
ellinho

ellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the rough
Reserva Privada

not alot to be found about this daughter of DNA Genetics. they have some interesting strains.
e.g.
og 18
kosher kush
tora bora

all sound really nice. some experiences with these beans?

ellinho is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 12:51 PM #2
cannascholar

cannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura about
I hated og 18, almost all hermed and was quite weak for an OG. I saw a video of them at Spannabis and they looked like complete idiots. I'd shop with connoisseur or Karma if OG is what you want.
cannascholar is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:18 PM #3
OG.Gotti

OG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the roughOG.Gotti is a jewel in the rough
It's funny the reports seem to be about 50/50 good/bad.. I've read a bunch of people say the 18 was dank the first time the bought the seeds but later purchases produced shit... Seems odd if they are just selfing the 18 cut... I was thinking of trying their Kosher Kush...

"A question that sometimes drives me hazey; am I or are the others crazy??" -Albert Einstein-

Own a gun you can rob a bank.. Own a bank you can rob the world....
OG.Gotti is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:49 PM #4
bunkerman
Banned

bunkerman has a spectacular aura aboutbunkerman has a spectacular aura aboutbunkerman has a spectacular aura about
is a problem of the dna's boys,not real breeders: too many phenos in her seedsline and too often lose their mothers plants...sometimes u can find a great keeper, but is like a jackpot
bunkerman is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 06:22 PM #5
Iron_Lion

pretty sure kosher is just another OG. They had some interesting stuff at one point but they have gotten away from breeding new stuff and now just cross everything to OG. Which is great but really how many OG's does one person need in the garden.

I've had mixed results. Their Really Killer Skunk was anything but, said it was supposed to be actaully skunky but was all sweet, nothing to write home about. Had a feminized Rocklock that was a male.

I think their heads might be getting too big now that Attitude follows them around everywhere like they're rap stars or something.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:31 PM #6
Jungle.Microbes

Jungle.Microbes will become famous soon enoughJungle.Microbes will become famous soon enoughJungle.Microbes will become famous soon enough
the 18 I had was alright, but not good enough to stay in my garden, nothing really special about it. Good smoke, really fuelly
Jungle.Microbes is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 02:06 AM #7
Tony Sativa

Tony Sativa will become famous soon enough
If you want anything from them go with kosher kush. the 18 ain't what it once was
Tony Sativa is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 02:11 AM #8
guest194

I bought their ordinary og kush (reversed chemdog 91). Best seeds I ever bought the og was a bit nute picky but it became my instant favourite smoke. All six were fine healthy females. Very strong and super tasty.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:31 AM #9
cannascholar

cannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura aboutcannascholar has a spectacular aura about
Also had a run of a Kandy Kush, nothing "kandy" or kush about it, good yielder though.
cannascholar is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 07:48 AM #10
MrSterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Lion View Post
pretty sure kosher is just another OG. They had some interesting stuff at one point but they have gotten away from breeding new stuff and now just cross everything to OG. Which is great but really how many OG's does one person need in the garden.
The story the Reserva Privada people tell is that they got the Kosher Kush from some Jewish friends in L.A. who were calling the strain "Jew Gold", and they just couldn't sell it under that name, so "Kosher Kush" it became.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannascholar View Post
Also had a run of a Kandy Kush, nothing "kandy" or kush about it, good yielder though.
I believe the Kandy in the name refers to the amount of crystals the strain produces. The finished bud I've smoked of it was intensely covered and stickier than all get out. Really good stuff too as far as I'm concerned. The trainwreck peaks its head out in the beginning, but then the indica side just knocks your lights out. Bye bye world, you just feel your lids getting heavier. Not my choice for a daily smoke, but great when you don't need to go anywhere for awhile.

2 members found this post helpful.