What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
I searched, and couldn't find any threads about DNA genetics. i really love the new TOU, has me posting again. Anyway, has anyone grown anything from them? They won the cup recently with Kosher Kush. I guess it's supposed to be amazing. I've grown their OG and OG18, and i found some really legit phenos. I'm interested in trying their sour kush..

nsaneone

I grew out some of their Connie Chong and Chocolope. Both keepers for their own reasons. The chocolope was a bit finicky, but worth it for the flavor. The Connie Chung has the strangest rotting flesh stench ever. It, too, was worth the effort. I would give these guys a shot.

G

guest8905

i wouldnt mind running a thing or two from them of their non femmed stuff

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Done a lot of things in the past.
I like their seeds, I liked their friendly attitude at the beginning and I don't like the super rock star attitude they have nowadays.
I loved cannalope, before realizing it was a c99 knockoff (althought it was very nice).
Chocolope is one of my keepers still, Sweet haze x g13haze (freebies) was really nice, but not so strong, from their Reserva privada purple wreck was really amazing, while connosseur mix was 9 males/1 crappy female.
Not impressed by kosher kush this year, but I liked the og18.
Tasty interesting strains, on the easy side to grow. Older, regular seeds were better.
my 2 eurocents
Dr.P

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
I have a pheno of lemon skunk that is sold before the plant comes down. very heady and makes your face feel tight. great sex weed too :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cjk

I love DNA. I have their sour and kandy. Unfortunately, the sour has hermie tendencies so i had to select my pheno around the lesser of the evils. Both strains absolutely reak with dense chunky bag appeal. The sour is not safe to travel with unless you seal it up. The kandy can produce few but huge nugs and the sour is the opposite, bushy with many small tops. Here's a couple of pics...

DNA sour kush
picture.php

DNA kandy kush (not the pheno i kept)
picture.php

picture.php

actech

i have 3 packs of their fem purple wreck. waited FOREVER for these to be back in stock. planning on running 3 to 4 of these for next grow. will be dropping the seeds this Thursday. its a very favorable day to do so according to my moon book.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that kandy kush looks almost dead on to REZ pitbull kush...the sour kush looks awesome wouldnt mind packing her into the bong bowl..

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I'm currently growing there Hashplant Haze previously called Annunaki, but that's what I still call it, being it's much more interesting. I popped 6 beans and got 3 fems, wich are all keepers in there own way so far. Wreaking of melon and haze, really interesting scents on these ladies. All 3 of them are growing tall thick sativa nuggets with great resin production. Much love and good luck with the DNA! SL

I've grown a 5 pack of sour kush from r.p. Very nice tasty smoke, mild high nothing overwhelming, good daytime smoke. I give it a 8/10 taste(sour), 7/10 buzz, 7/10 yield, 7/10 overall. Seems real stable as all phenos were similar and sour dom.

Also grew out a few of dna's

skunk x sleestack- imo underrated, very dank- 9/10 taste(sour), 8/10 buzz, 8/10 yield, 8/10overall

0g18 x skunk - 6/10 taste(lemon pepper), 7/10 buzz, 8/10 yeild, 7/10 overall

kandy kush x skunk - nothing special 4/10 taste (taste like bb cheese),7/10 buzz, 8/10 yield, 5/10 overall.

No herms cept the kandy kush threw a sterile bannana late in flower.

G

Guest 150314

just flipped a room full of the headband/sour kush, from what ive seen in a friends garden very vigorous growth roots fast and puts out lots of small but rock hard tops, great pot as well.

Antoine Mack

cannasseur extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I´ve grown a 6-pack of their Sour Cream some time ago. 5 popped; 1 male; 4 females.
All were different. The imho best pheno had a flowering time of something like 16, or 17 weeks+
(never let her ripe completely; max was 17weeks). flavour was 10/10; like sour lemon cough drops. The high was quite potent (9-10/10) and really, really trippy. according to some friends of mine, it was like the effect of shrooms (never tried shrooms myself).

Morphote

Veteran
I've always wanted to grow their Sharksbreath, because it sounds like such a good idea for a cross. Smoked some of their C13 from Grey Area in Amsterdam and it damn near tore my head off. I spent a good 15-20 minutes wondering if I could ever smoke cannabis again. I felt like I was on liquid acid. I'll probably grow a pack of C13 one day just to satisfy my curiosity.

M.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
DNA Gentics LA Woman

picture.php

picture.php

Sharksbreath #3,

picture.php

picture.php

Sharksbreath #9 (SUPER YIELDER)

picture.php

I have been growing DNA for a while, they have great genetics. Really hardy plants, I met them both times I was in Amsterdam. Gave me shit for my Yankee hat though haha. Have given me like 100 free seeds too. Cool guys.

aod

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I searched, and couldn't find any threads about DNA genetics. i really love the new TOU, has me posting again. Anyway, has anyone grown anything from them? They won the cup recently with Kosher Kush. I guess it's supposed to be amazing. I've grown their OG and OG18, and i found some really legit phenos. I'm interested in trying their sour kush..

my boy loves/d dna genetics but his last round of og18 seeds were SOOOOO BAD. and hes a good grower so i know it wasnt him.

the confi cheese was really good but had a confi structure meaning it was sooo slow... heard good things about the purple wreck but its never in stock... kosher kush suppose to be really good he has seeds goin gnow of them...

i like dna alot better then some other breeders thats for sure