What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye Joey Weed

OLDproLg

Veteran
Good ol' JOE!!!

Miss him also,seems like lots of people fell out...gone?
Sucks how life can take a person down.
miss the old Heavens Stairway...

moondawg

Joey was really unlike any other seed producers in that his product,(moon shadow!) was overall better than about any companies around. 2/3 of his strains were really superior in vigor and potency whereas a lot of the famous breeders have a couple of strains that are good and the rest average to less than average..

And he charged 50$. That was his big increase up from 35$ a

Z

Z-ro

so glad i jumped on order some gear, i ordered c99 when stock was low and they gave me the c99 x a11. i also have 3 packs of the blueberry, i should pop them before they get too old....

luvtogrow

All Good things must end, i suppose. My favorites were C99, A11 and AK99. Got a pack of ak99 directly from Joey, many years ago, CW days, biggest seeds i've ever seen. AK99 was Joey's favorite strain. Hoping he's well!!

purple_man

Veteran
blazin some pink bazooka, and wondering why it's always the good folks who leave the battlefield to early :/

all the best to joey, whereever he's at...

blessss

coxnox

Veteran
Hi,

we should definitly open a preservation thread, i plan to make f2 on every strain i have from him !! :biggrin:

I

icon

^^^^^if you build it they will come lol start it up! i got some joey weed strains too would like to follow along.

Skunkenstein

I am currently running the C-99 and Ak-99 from Joey.Both have been a mainstay in my Rotation for about 5yrs solid. They are both smaller plants, that yield about 2.5 ounces, but its all about the Quality.Ak-99 is very powerful smoke..effects can be felt for 2.5_3hrs.Hits hard nFast right in the third Eye.Twinkling Stars can be felt in your mind hours Later! The Cindy is just so Special, you never want to let her Go!! No other plant I've ever grown has that smell, just straight up Pure Pineapple.And the buds are just tight and so visually perfect! Unfortunately I only have like 3-4 beans of each left..Wherever you are Joey Weed, come Back...I'll buy all your seeds right Now !!!

Danksmith

Veteran
i have some apollo 11 f3 made from joey gear.... have very high hopes for these...
joey's presence will be felt for many years to come.....at least in my garden;)

C

cephas333

Skunkenstein, please make f2's of the AK99,....pleaaase!!!!...and I will release some of my hidden Gems.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
im gutted I never got to try any of his stuff. it was only when he was on his way out that I looked into it. id love to have tried his ak47 remakes.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I have some of the Joey Mix seeds I bought in 2006 going outdoors right now. Joey, wherever you are, you are missed!!

HB

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i have F3's of his C-99 that i made...that was my first seed run...maybe 6 years ago...

I also have 6 beans left of his AK-99 bought like 6 years ago..lol..

I loved both..

peace
Chefboy

Zomboy

Veteran
i have some of his A11 x C99 stashed somewhere. grew out one of his berry crosses a few years back..

Skunkenstein

I've probably lost more sleep over wanting to F-2 these F-2's over all my other Seeds..I'm almost afraid too! If your a true Seed addict, Like myself, you know what I'm talking about.I dream of. a world where I have a Mason Jar full of Ak99 and Cindy99 beans..Then the little man in my Head will go Away..Can anybody Relate?? And then all my other World seed preservation Dreams and Super Secret Projects..Omg, it never ends..And 'Oh Shit', I gotta grow that one Too..I need an Extra 20yrs and a Assistant..Welcome to my World!! I wanna Grow Em all...

Latest posts

Latest posts