You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > UK Outdoor 2016

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
UK Outdoor 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2016, 07:24 PM #51
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Looks like Kongs up to his old tricks
JGP is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:26 PM #52
Hoypare.

Hoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGP View Post
Looks like Kongs up to his old tricks
Yeah mate,he had a holiday away at a dry cleaners,he makes an appearance now and again
Hoypare. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:32 PM #53
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Thang View Post
I never tire of admiring those low-key small grows that Mary Jane pulls off every year with little fanfare. That is my growing style out here in the jungle - keeping it small time, and flying under the radar with ease.

keeping it small time, and flying under the radar with ease.

Very wise words . I see there`s a bit going on in the wilds . Stay safe & leave no trails

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 05:47 PM #54
thepureskunk

thepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the roughthepureskunk is a jewel in the rough
Smile Yooooo

Hi guys, how's it all going?

What a weird growing season so far. I usually start my grow mid May but the weather was absolute shit, so started 2nd week of June! Then we had rain like every day for a month... Also my seeds are 4 seasons old so not the best germination rate.

So not the best but I do have a nice little crop coming along. Also I'm making some more seeds this year so if anyone is in need... Will post some pics later but there are plenty in my gallery.

Also looking to invest in a lean-to greenhouse for next season. Hopefully then I can do more than just autos.

Hope you all have a great summer!!

Old 08-02-2016, 07:15 PM #55
inapond13

inapond13 is on a distinguished road
I've planted 2 x Raspberry Cough and 1 x White Widow feminised seeds and have them in my greenhouse in north west England. I have grown these before and get good results in my greenhouse. I planted 1st week of June.

They are in an organic super soil mix in 46 litre tomato Grow Bags from Wilkinson's. They get just the right size in my greenhouse with a hefty amount of LST, Topping, Fiming and Defoliation.

During flower I'll introduce a dehumidifier to help against bud rot and will get at least 2 x treatments of predator mites as a preventative measure against red spider mites.

The plants will be given more space in the greenhouse as they need it and will only be given the occasional molasses tea during flower.

I'll expect to get 10 to 12 oz total from these 3 plant of nice final product which will last me through the year.

Picture below as of yesterday, the White Widow is in the middle. I'll add more pictures as they mature...
inapond13 is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 09:38 PM #56
Maryjane grower

Maryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the rough
My girls

Flowering has started :-)
Maryjane grower is online now Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 09:39 PM #57
Maryjane grower

Maryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the roughMaryjane grower is a jewel in the rough
The girls

Maryjane grower is online now Quote

Old 08-08-2016, 06:49 PM #58
Hoypare.

Hoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really niceHoypare. is just really nice
That Time of year when everythings out,the shelves are empty of seedlings and clones and its just a waiting game
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	374106
Hoypare. is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2016, 01:38 PM #59
PANIKZ

PANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enough
Some random pics of this years plants , we've had an awesome summer so far everyone plants must be doing great, Harvest is almost upon us bring out the scissors lol...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1644070

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1644071

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1644072

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1640729

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1640728

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=1644068

Last edited by PANIKZ; 09-01-2016 at 01:56 PM..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:41 PM #60
PANIKZ

PANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enough
Blimey it's long posting from phone can't seem to copy the BBcode

Last edited by PANIKZ; 09-01-2016 at 01:57 PM..
PANIKZ is offline Quote