You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > UK Outdoor 2016

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
UK Outdoor 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2016, 06:23 PM #21
Hoypare.

Hoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of light
Its cool,the rooms are full,got 1000 out so far,all is on course old bean,putting some out next week..........and so it goes on.........innit.
Hoypare. is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2016, 01:29 AM #22
neongreen

neongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really niceneongreen is just really nice
Sounds like you're off to a fine start MJB. Good luck and best wishes for the the season
neongreen is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2016, 04:25 AM #23
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
Its cool,the rooms are full,got 1000 out so far,all is on course old bean,putting some out next week..........and so it goes on.........innit.
Plant are looking good mate. What country you growing in now? Dunno how you manage with trimming the insane number of plants you put out. I get bored trimming a few in a tent. Supppose it will be worth it come fall $eason when you get rewarded for all the effort you put in throughout the growing season. If you ever write a book about your outdoor antics I'd love to read it as your grow and stories are epic. Goodluck with your growing season mate
JGP is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:26 PM #24
Hoypare.

Hoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of lightHoypare. is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks JG,hows life mate?How you doing nowadays?Outdoor this year?

Old 06-11-2016, 06:58 PM #25
Hoypare.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	366896

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:36 PM #26
PANIKZ

PANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enoughPANIKZ will become famous soon enough
Looking A-ok me old mate top job , gutted my boots are hung up this season but keep up the good work pal...you know what they say effort = reward and all that ..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2016, 02:17 AM #27
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
Looking very nice Hoypare, and best of British with it. Mind if I ask what strain you are running or strains? Cheers.
HereIgrowagain is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2016, 03:33 AM #28
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Life is grand Hoypare mate thanks bud. I'm not doing any OD this year as I can't find the time. Getting a few clones sent and feel it's about time I upped my game and stepped up a level
JGP is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2016, 04:32 PM #29
Hoypare.

Games are meant to be upped JG or whats the point playing them,hope you do well in your new venture Those in that seedling room are mainly female seeds red purps hereIgrow
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	367148

Old 06-12-2016, 11:13 PM #30
Dan1122

Dan1122 is on a distinguished road
Yep don't see any problems with those mate, I think we knew there wasn't really lol hmmmm I wonder why some did??
Dan1122 is offline Quote