You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > UK Outdoor 2013

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
UK Outdoor 2013 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 05:10 PM #251
soil margin

soil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Thang View Post
Ha ha. This picture is a classic. Who better to pull off a guerilla grow than a gorilla ?

Question : Where does a 400-pound gorilla plant his crop ?

Answer : Anywhere he damn well pleases.

I think the rippers would have to be mad to try and steal any bud from that gorilla. I wouldn't want to get between him and his meds hah.
soil margin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:23 PM #252
pi27

pi27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGP View Post
GG#2s got the axe yesterday, absolutely reeks

View Image
nice looking plants!! what does GG stand for?
pi27 is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2013, 11:36 PM #253
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
My guess Guerilla Gold but in Buddys case it would be Gorilla Grower .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:32 PM #254
buddymate

Old 09-21-2013, 09:55 PM #255
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Madness x

Ultra Early Love

Flatland Basic

JGP is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2013, 10:39 PM #256
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
Buddy , how`s your plants for mould . Have you ever been to the plot just as it gets light , I only ask because all the vegetation including nettles are soaking wet . I remember a few yr back I visited my plot & came home soaked from waist down .

JGP . Some nice sized plants , when do you think you`ll be cutting ? .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2013, 10:51 PM #257
buddymate

I normally visit first light mate,I was there this morning from 6.30am onwards,no mould thankfully

Old 09-22-2013, 12:54 AM #258
harold

harold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really nice
the early love is working out well for you

have you got a close up bud pic?
harold is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 02:19 AM #259
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
MJB the FB & UEL will be getting the chop soon, the Madness x needs another couple of weeks.

H aye the UEL is a nice plant. Smells well funky Don't have anymore pics as my half decent cam is loaned out to somebody.
JGP is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 03:24 AM #260
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to behold
buddy mate your ggs are pretty epic. respect mate. I need to get myself sorted next year but I always say that. weather has been shit this last few weeks though
siftedunity is offline Quote