You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > UK Outdoor 2013

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
UK Outdoor 2013 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2013, 07:16 PM #191
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
Looking at it it may likely be Flea Beetle damage . My plot is rife with them & have more or less shredded leaves before , I used to worry but found after the plant has grown a bit the flea beetle can`t jump to the higher leaves & they never damaged a plant so severely that it never flowered , you just have damage to the lower leaves then the little sods disappear .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2013, 10:25 PM #192
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
JGP is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:35 PM #193
harold

harold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really niceharold is just really nice
looking good jgp
harold is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:13 PM #194
wotamess

wotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the roughwotamess is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold View Post
looking good jgp
indeed

-wam-

''cultivating the earth and reaping a fruitful crop, is like saying a thousand prayers''
wotamess is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2013, 04:11 PM #195
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Royal Dane 1

Royal Dane 2

GG#2

JGP is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:31 PM #196
DutchJohnny

DutchJohnny is on a distinguished road
Nice impressive plants you got there. Its my first year with the Danish genetics. Growing Royal dane in my backyard and amongst others on my guerilla spots. I heard a couple of negative story's about the density and how potent the weed is. Whats you experience?

Greetings from The Netherlands.
DutchJohnny is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2013, 11:17 PM #197
JGP

I'll tell you in a few months Johnny you got any pics from your grow?
JGP is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 02:49 PM #198
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really nice
i know im not in UK but in rainy holland.
but i whane show MJBadger some of the FON (aah) f9 i grow in my garden that he sent me
hoop its oke with you UK guy's

------------------
litle fun seedrun in garden with some of mine new crosses i make this winter and a new auto haze strain i get from MJBadger fon haze f9 (AAH) i use a nice FON male too get seeds in mine LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
outdoor 2013
seedrun no feeding and dint take care of them they staning in conner of my garden

left the LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
right fon haze f9 from MJBadger
(the mutant in the front is a auto SDH x F13 X blueruderhaze)

LBH's auto Sour Diesel Haze x lbh auto BlueBerry ace Haze
(the mutant in the front is a auto SDH x F13 X blueruderhaze)

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:50 PM #199
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really nice
he litle seed bud picters of the LBH's auto sdh x auto blueacehaze cros too FON auto haze male dint take care ore feed them

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:54 PM #200
Green81

Green81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of light
Damm you have some great Northern European genetics, set and forget. Need to get some auto crosses.

Peace

G81
Green81 is offline Quote