Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Drilling or Boring small holes....

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Drilling or Boring small holes.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 08:26 PM #11
MajLeeStoned
All your hash is belong to us!

MajLeeStoned has a spectacular aura aboutMajLeeStoned has a spectacular aura aboutMajLeeStoned has a spectacular aura about
Try a search on Bulb Augers. I have one I use with a cordless drill but its only about 3" in diameter.
MajLeeStoned is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:21 PM #12
Crusader Rabbit

Crusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajLeeStoned View Post

Try a search on Bulb Augers. I have one I use with a cordless drill but its only about 3" in diameter.
My local Ace Hardware has those in the gardening tools section.
Crusader Rabbit is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2013, 10:21 PM #13
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
I would grow in pots instead rather than spend days trying to dig holes in ground like concrete.
JGP is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2013, 11:52 PM #14
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGP View Post
I would grow in pots instead rather than spend days trying to dig holes in ground like concrete.

So would I...believe me.

Lost to many of my outdoor plots 2 years ago because I wanted the "convienience". Thats not happening this year.

As I'm quite certain this particular plot is safe I don't mind putting in the extra work as I'd use it for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajLeeStoned View Post
Thats definately the kinda thing I was looking for thank you.

Old 06-28-2013, 12:28 AM #15
festerous

festerous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nice
What about planting multiple plants in bags of potting soil?
Like this
https://sell.lulusoso.com/selling-lea...ture-bags.html
festerous is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2013, 12:42 AM #16
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by festerous View Post
What about planting multiple plants in bags of potting soil?
If I did that this year....I'd have soil to ammend and add next season for short, raised beds....excellent idea thanks.

I've got a month to put something to gether so keep 'em coming folks.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:03 AM #17
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Some strong and suitable spade designs here .

https://www.terrierman.com/spoons.htm
foomar is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2013, 01:09 AM #18
festerous

festerous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nicefesterous is just really nice
If you have a tractor supply near you there house brand organic soil is only $1.49 a cubic foot and is loaded with perlite.
festerous is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2013, 01:12 AM #19
Sat X RB

using a crowbar for THAT MANY holes?! maybe if you were 20 years old.

why not get hold of builders membrane ... the stuff that's put under concrete floors to damp proof them. cheap. make pots by cutting squares of the stuff and sitting it in a ring of rocks? let one side down for drainage.

I too have a hostile growing environment (but termites and sponge dry) and this is how I make even large beds.

cheers from Oz!

Old 06-28-2013, 01:17 AM #20
STUNKY

STUNKY has a spectacular aura aboutSTUNKY has a spectacular aura aboutSTUNKY has a spectacular aura aboutSTUNKY has a spectacular aura about
If u have access to water u can blast some small holes with a pressure washer.. Ur gonna be making some noise though.
STUNKY is offline Quote