You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Reserva Privada

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Reserva Privada Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM #41
ellinho

ellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the rough
have 1 purple wreck going, turned full-blown hermie on me at day 30 ... all my other strains are fine ...
ellinho is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 03:39 AM #42
ItsTopShelf

i have freebies of the og kush. hope there keepers i need a new og;

Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 AM #43
darkshadow
Banned

darkshadow has a spectacular aura aboutdarkshadow has a spectacular aura aboutdarkshadow has a spectacular aura aboutdarkshadow has a spectacular aura about
I tried L.A Cheese, Headband, Cole Train and R.K.S. from Reserva Privada.

Cole Train and R.K.S were by far the worst strains i have ever smoked.

On the other hand, L.A Cheese and Headband were amazing. Especially mixed together.
darkshadow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:00 AM #44
Podink Stucky

Podink Stucky will become famous soon enoughPodink Stucky will become famous soon enoughPodink Stucky will become famous soon enough
Yep Reserva Privada. This cali collective offer seeds under DNA genetics.... I have some Holy Grail Kush in the way which a cross of R. P's OG18 x kosher kush. Unfortunately, I could only obtain the feminized version. I have a nice fem rks on board...she smells and tastes of tropical fruit a real gem! Grew out six and none were "skunky."

Here is the only picture that i have of the RKS....

Click image for larger version

Name:	RKS.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	192679
Podink Stucky is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 07:10 AM #45
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Confidential Cheese is strong as fck, smells amazing, yields good, rock hard buds and has a nice flavour, perfect for nightime as it's heavy indica dom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01875.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	192703
JGP is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 08:10 AM #46
TGT
Tom 'Green' Thumb

TGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the rough
Jgp, when did you purchase the seeds for con cheese? Just curious as I have been interested in this strain and would like to here recent info as it seems rp and DNA strains don't stay the same from year to year or sometimes even month to month. Loss of mothers frequently, who know?

TGT

Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM #47
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Just finished growing them, seeds were bought 3 or 4 months ago.I've always had good results from RP, in my opinion there better than %95 of the breeders out there.
JGP is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 AM #48
vapedg13

vapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nicevapedg13 is just really nice
well....I bought the RP fem og about 3 yrs ago.... then reordered 1 year later and the beans produced shit compaired to the first batch

I dont know if they lost the og mom or used a different dad....but the beans did not produce the lemon funk like the first bought did

I ordered a 12 pack of purplewreck at the same time.... poped 5 ..... 3 of 5 hermied....still have those beans
vapedg13 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 01:54 AM #49
Zoolander

Zoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the roughZoolander is a jewel in the rough
I'll be runnin the og18 in the next month or two and will get back to ya with a report. I like the DNA guys and I feel very comfortable with their gear.
Zoolander is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 06:11 AM #50
TGT
Tom 'Green' Thumb

TGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the roughTGT is a jewel in the rough
I think their gear is 50/50. Half I hear good and the other half bad, but when the good is good it is really phenomenal, if that makes any sense Lol.

TGT