What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 X KC FEM

ULMW

::tiphat::huggg:woohoo:

Life!!!

Giving Thanks !!! Happy growing C5 x KaliChina Fems!

Nuff Love and Thanks to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.

Attachments

• 20190414_183452.jpg
    20190414_183452.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 36

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm especially excited about this new hybrid ULMW :D

I'm still getting familiarized with the C5 Haze but as far as i have experienced she is much more uplifting than A5 ... A5 is the 'dark' side of Nevil's NL5/Haze hybrids while C5 is the 'bright' one. I can recognize the C5 as the mother of original Jack Herer from the 90s (before adding Skunk to her) and i can also detect unmistikable Thai aromas in C5 ... not sure whether the Thai aromas come from NL5 or from the Haze side (or how this fit into Haze genepool used in these hybrids) but that's what i'm finding so far.

I've chatted for hours with Sammy about the traits of these hybrids from Nevil, and i think both agree nowadays that the A5 dark incensey liver aromas come from central american sativa genepool (most probably colombian), while C5 is a more Thai expression.

C5 x Kali China is one of the possibilities that immediantely came to my mind when considering to produce C5 hybrids with our genetics, another ones i have in mind as very desirable are C5 x Panama (already produced in seed form) or Zamaldelica x C5 and Thai x C5 also come to my mind as interesting future projects.

Koondense

Veteran
This one i feel has potential to be one of the new contemporary classics, similar to what was nl5x haze.
I'll be lurking and salivating, ulmw always brings beautiful grow contributions and awesome pics.
Best of luck amigo! And thumbs up to dubi and yo sammy ;)

Cheers

Kijell

I'm still getting familiarized with the C5 Haze but as far as i have experienced she is much more uplifting than A5 ... A5 is the 'dark' side of Nevil's NL5/Haze hybrids while C5 is the 'bright' one. I can

Hey! I wonder how would you compare the C5 Haze to Nevilles Haze, as the C Haze should be crossed with A5 in Nevilles Haze I think.
Is C5 more uplifiting or Nevilles Haze? Which one is lighter?

Very very interested in C5 Hybrids!

Good luck for your grow ULMW :)

ULMW

Topped and expressing tru F1 hybrid vigor! :)

Attachments

• Karmas OG
    Karmas OG
    114.5 KB · Views: 45
J

jaded1

Nice start ULMW,can see there being some tasty girls from this cross.
Have had the excitement of seeing these old haze x's on the r and d list just to be disappointed when they're not for sale a few times now!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Kali China structure she has, ULMW! :huggg:

Is she already into flowering ?
I'm also eager to see your results with this new cross.
Blessings to you and your family!

ULMW

Thanks for the interest and patience. C5 x KC FEM grows T A L L !!! 2m tent and she hits the roof... heheh
F1 hybrid vigor super potent!! Lol
Anyway I have a jungle going on where I had hoped for calm. Have a Hawaiian that takes 3 weeks to finish at 16wks flower cycle. The C5 x KC Fem and HPHZ X KC Fem both stretched like Sativas tend to. Big time!
The C5 X KC shows a familiar KC structure and node spacing allowing excellent light penetration. Buds are now starting their journey. Looking nice as she settles into bloom
Once my Hawaiian is out then I can access for better photos. Here is a sample shot of bud formation early on. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20190618_193343.jpg
    20190618_193343.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190618_193331.jpg
    20190618_193331.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 28

ULMW

All good and she is settling into bud nicely.

Attachments

• 20190627_153010.jpg
    20190627_153010.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190627_153025.jpg
    20190627_153025.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 22

Mountainkush

Looks great. Can’t wait to try this one too.
Any pics of this beside the HPhaze x KC? Would love to see how big the whole plants got if you have a chance. I’m thinking I should limit my veg time on these haze hybrids.
How long did you let them veg before flipping to flower?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I'm especially excited about this new hybrid ULMW :D

I'm still getting familiarized with the C5 Haze but as far as i have experienced she is much more uplifting than A5 ... A5 is the 'dark' side of Nevil's NL5/Haze hybrids while C5 is the 'bright' one. I can recognize the C5 as the mother of original Jack Herer from the 90s (before adding Skunk to her) and i can also detect unmistikable Thai aromas in C5 ... not sure whether the Thai aromas come from NL5 or from the Haze side (or how this fit into Haze genepool used in these hybrids) but that's what i'm finding so far.

I've chatted for hours with Sammy about the traits of these hybrids from Nevil, and i think both agree nowadays that the A5 dark incensey liver aromas come from central american sativa genepool (most probably colombian), while C5 is a more Thai expression.

C5 x Kali China is one of the possibilities that immediantely came to my mind when considering to produce C5 hybrids with our genetics, another ones i have in mind as very desirable are C5 x Panama (already produced in seed form) or Zamaldelica x C5 and Thai x C5 also come to my mind as interesting future projects.

G `day Dubi

Apparently the NL #5 clone was Afghan x Hawaiian Bx
I`ve speculated before maybe it was a recombination of the Hawaiian with the Haze as much as the Afghani that made NL #5 X Hz C special .

I have grown some G13 x Hz C completely different terpenes to NL x Hz C .
G13 / HzA is very different again . Lots of high end buzz from the Haze A but a strong bottom in combination with the G13 .

I just finished some C5 x NL Hz A / Thai .Smokey terpenes . Very clear high some thing like mango Haze .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ULMW

:biggrin:
Loving this one Dubi.
The KC combo is a blessing with clear stability driving this F1 into fast flowering and solid sturdy buds developing a rich oily resin early on too. Yummy!!
Plant behaves very well but has grown huge, Terpenes are kinda sweet and perfumyy to begin which is nice.

Attachments

• 20190702_195921.jpg
    20190702_195921.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190702_195951.jpg
    20190702_195951.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 36

ULMW

Oh my Days!!! Dubi !!! You genius! That hard work you put in learning your plants biology and exact life cycles is ever present in this fast flowering uber sticky plant. Am loving the resin production... Kali China being so stable makes for excellent pedigree to breed the C5 to and enrich the perfume terpene profile to greater extremes that show bkth parents clearly. Spices in remote wafts but first is an intense blossom boquet. Sickly sweet Jasmin, lilacs, lillies, mandarin and that odd greasy spicy sweaty resin waft makes this most intriguing and I salivate each stem rub I take. Buds are well stacked and dense , more than my photos do credit. They are surprisingly solid and dripping with resin.
Super plant. Thank you for this and all your great works Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
Happy growing! :dance013:

Attachments

• 20190706_205712.jpg
    20190706_205712.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190706_205751.jpg
    20190706_205751.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 28

YukonKronic

Oh my Days!!! Dubi !!! You genius! That hard work you put in learning your plants biology and exact life cycles is ever present in this fast flowering uber sticky plant. Am loving the resin production... Kali China being so stable makes for excellent pedigree to breed the C5 to and enrich the perfume terpene profile to greater extremes that show bkth parents clearly. Spices in remote wafts but first is an intense blossom boquet. Sickly sweet Jasmin, lilacs, lillies, mandarin and that odd greasy spicy sweaty resin waft makes this most intriguing and I salivate each stem rub I take. Buds are well stacked and dense , more than my photos do credit. They are surprisingly solid and dripping with resin.
Super plant. Thank you for this and all your great works Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
Happy growing! :dance013:

Aaaagghhh! I can’t wait. The pain is far too much for my meagre ration of patience.
Tonight I will soak five of these seeds. They will have an unbearably long veg period while my flowering boxes empty out but I’m just not waiting any longer to see these come to life and get closer to the aromas you just described.
I need them. I have to smell them.
:laughing::woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts