What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sour D in seed?

Resavoir hermis

Resavoir hermis

Get the resavoir sour and whach for naners

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

pyratth

Just looked and only saw headband (og x sour d)... Ive had headband and the sour D was definitely different.

Let me know if you find it!

It sucks when you smoke really good bud and you don't have a cut or any way of getting it again. :comfort:
I think it's avalaible in some webshops... ;)

bunkerman

Thats because CC crossed Sour D to his OG BX. I find Sour x OG crosses to be more potent then Sour D but I like Sour D better by itself as a smoke as a smoke.

I've grown many many Sour and OG crosses but I like Sour and OG better by themselves.

With CC's you run the chance of Afghani pheno's from the Ghani he used to make his OG BX and with DNA you run the chance to get hazy pheno's from the Sour/G13 Haze they out crossed to, to make their male.

I got a nice female from Rez's Sour D IBL, but also got some really shitty pheno's.

i have try also headband\sour kush by dna but isn't potent like swerve osd....also the indica pheno of dansk sourD wasn't potent like it....the swerve's sourD pheno for me is the best on sale :tiphat: