What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera's Schnazzleberry #2

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This strain is a must for everyone atleast once....

I've been rolling blunts of this so no one can see what it is and smoking it between a couple of people without saying a word about it...lighting it up like regs lol. It's really funny everytime on the dot 10 minutes later its usually the same thing for the next hour and half...

"Man, I am really fucking high." I call it getting schnazzled :joint:

P4301471.JPG

P4301472.JPG

P4301479.JPG

P4301477.JPG

P4301480.JPG

P4301481.JPG

P4301482.JPG

P4301483.JPG

P4301484.JPG

P4301489.JPG

P4301487.JPG

P4301485.JPG

gromer

Currently runnin the Snazz as well this stuff is BOMB!!A flavor like no other and a bomb indica stone.And the smell is ahhhh like gods vagina>>>>smell it!!!Very nice cured pics bro,I dig em!!Peace,gromer.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Currently runnin the Snazz as well this stuff is BOMB!!A flavor like no other and a bomb indica stone.And the smell is ahhhh like gods vagina>>>>smell it!!!Very nice cured pics bro,I dig em!!Peace,gromer.

Thanks and feel free to share pics if you got some...too few people exposed to chimera genetics :joint: I'd love to see what other people have done with her.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
sure does look impressive....how did it yield compared to other strains?...ive eyed that strain of many times...was only yesterday i had a look at a pack...one day....thanks for the look at yours to remind me and put it right up there on the order list when i get there.HH. =]-~

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I guess that takes the Swiss Bliss?

40, I like the way you take your stuff all the way out.

Friggin Beautiful!.........desi!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone glad it sparked some interest with you and thanks for the compliments.

This is only one plant out of 3 that was planted and finished earlier than the others. The others are still drying...I'll post some pics of their buds too =)

To answer some questions:

Hoosier: I would grow them side by side and pull the MF around day 60-63 for the soaring clear MF high and pull the Schnazz down at day 70. Then roll them both up in a blunt heh. I'd say while I don't think much is as unique as MF I think this is worthy of being grown with it. (Note: for those not experienced with MF you can get two distinct highs from it by pulling it around 63 for clear and soaring or around 70 for a med level strain for pain)

Yield: Expect a little over 2 zips per plant it seems all of chimera's gear is over 2 zips a plant so far which includes, MF, Calizahr, C-Plus, Schnazzleberry #2, and Sweetest Sativa. No experience with any of his other stuff but every single plant from those if I remember correctly gave me 2+ zips or at worst 1-2 grams under. MF expect 2 1/2-3 zips.

Smell: Very unique blueberry smell.

High: Well thats in the post above heh. You are really high! Its got a great body buzz good for pain in my opinion and I have not experienced anxiety on this one. It's a very relaxing strain. It doesn't make you fall right a sleep or anything like that but it definitely lets you know you're there on the indica side.

I would smoke this and have several times just going out to relax and grab a drink or something. I do believe this is the first solid indica I have grown and this is a wonderful example of that side of the weed kingdom...try it. This is the bud you want if you work manual labor and had a long day. Relaxing.

For about the first 30 minutes don't be needing to do any intense math or run computer programs like music etc. or you'll be trying to find your way around in the world your no longer in touch with lol

HashishinReidi

Beautiful looking buds 40amp,those nugs sure do look frosty.You cant go wrong with any of chims stuff .Even in the early days all the stuff he put up on the boards looked top notch stuff.

Chim is one of the few honest ones in the bizz who does know what he is talking about .And does not need hype to sell strains as the plants do the talking for him so to speak. Along with shanti, and sam and simon,though sam is not in the biz .

O.G.#1

40amps, you make me want to go germ my SuperSkunk x Shishkaberry and Skunk x HinduKush Chimera seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts