What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bye bye Sessions!!!!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yes. Another step in the right direction. These fucking bible thumpers down here need a good dose of EDU fucking CATION. I think the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series should be required education. Along with a course of how to grow your own. Smoke a bowl Jeff, enjoy your retirement. I am.

fatzip818

TBO Sessions wasnt bad. if you read into him he states that when ALL THE STATES change their mind he will too

TBO we all pick on the current administration too much
i hate the racist fuck too

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
TBO Sessions wasnt bad. if you read into him he states that when ALL THE STATES change their mind he will too

TBO we all pick on the current administration too much
i hate the racist fuck too

Rescinding the Cole memo was bad enough, but what really pissed me off, and where Sessions showed his true colors- when he was asked about all the good people that won't have access to medicinal cannabis.

He replied that if they are smoking marijuana they are not good people.

Im a good citizen, I even can hold down a job. Can you Jeff?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That will free him up now,,,so
Ike many other hypocrites he be ok to invest in the cannabis industry ,,,s2