What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

I always forget to vote on threads... fixed, your plants are looking happy and healthy. Must feel good getting back on track. :good:
it does feel good. been a hot minute & i am loving the garden.

love all the pics man. so much going on right now.
thanks bro. appreciate you.

gg4:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
it does feel good. been a hot minute & i am loving the garden.

thanks bro. appreciate you.

gg4:
View Image

Looking good man. I got real scared I was gonna lose my Glue mom. But a clone rooted and now she's in a cup. So my plan is still in play. Next flower batch is gonna be Glue, Glue BX3, Glue BX4 and Glue BX5, plus a Sour Glue and maybe a couple more filler plants(Snicker S1, Forum S1) .

U

useless.gardens

Looking good man. I got real scared I was gonna lose my Glue mom. But a clone rooted and now she's in a cup. So my plan is still in play. Next flower batch is gonna be Glue, Glue BX3, Glue BX4 and Glue BX5, plus a Sour Glue and maybe a couple more filler plants(Snicker S1, Forum S1) .
nah bro. you loose it. send it over on the love boat. that easy.

just put a fake91 in flower yesterday.

my next run looking something like: stardawg guava, gg4, the 3, fake91, angelica , sfv x 4dd

just need to grab cuts & let them rebound... then they'll go into flower under a 400w mh.

made space to grab pollen from the platinum fire. so he'll get the chop tonight. ill put his flowers into a cup of water & a smaller tent on the same light cycle. i got him under the dome as a cut too. just in case. for sexy time, i still got 2 other platinum fire males with the same octopus structure.

plus, my vert hanger & 315 cmh arriving today.

more space = more better

U

useless.gardens

cmh showed.

for $165 with fixture, ballast, 3100k lamp, 16' cord, & ratchet hangers, im happy.

installed & ready to bang out plants 24/7/365 !

have this space filled before you know it.

also, picked up a 3' x 50' roll of chicken wire for $16.

since i cant think of any other way to properly grow this plant, should have a true og under a screen by tomorrow.

U

useless.gardens

also, fight for your right to a refund.

got my money back from fire shitter... i mean fire shipper.

amazon hooked it up. & i kept the (wrong) order that was sent.

(snatching money from fire shipper's hand) ==> gimmie that!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Same guys I ordered from. The six slot plug ones are OK, but not great. Took forever to ship, never got the lights.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
cmh showed.

for $165 with fixture, ballast, 3100k lamp, 16' cord, & ratchet hangers, im happy.

installed & ready to bang out plants 24/7/365 !

have this space filled before you know it.

also, picked up a 3' x 50' roll of chicken wire for $16.

since i cant think of any other way to properly grow this plant, should have a true og under a screen by tomorrow.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1919221&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1919220&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Yes multi-top bush or scrog would be the best for the True. Well at least in my limited experience. I gotta make some clones of her actually.

Good look on that 315. I might just have to grab one, or two, lol. In my situation the more "source points" of light I have, the better it's gonna be. The very first LED I got on ebay, she's down to one set of diodes working. So time for an upgrade to CMH.

U

useless.gardens

cracked 5 @ white widow fast version. gonna knock out part of my seedman project.

already doing 3 @ cheese too. they running in solo cups.

do
what
you say
& say what
you do.

thanks to j. trich for hooking me up before i got raided.

had to buy these beans to make the project a reality... but im happy to get down with the fast version widow. the above pic was days before the pigs came through my door. (standard fem) widow looking sick.

soon as i build a flower room, gonna break off 20 seedsman blueberry fems !

U

useless.gardens

with the space i got back from removing the plat. fire male, dropped an sfv x 4dd into flower.

U

useless.gardens

picked up:

harvest pro trim tray , 2 pair curved scissors, 2 pair straight scissors, 2 pair gro1 mini clip scissors , scissor scrubber, multi tier hanging dry rack , & a measuring shot glass.

for what i would pay for the dry rack & trim tray at the hydro store, i got all the above for the same money off the internet.

score!

last thing on my list is a bubble hash set up: new 6 gal bucket, set of bubble bags, a cheap ceramic dinner plate, and a joint compound mixer for my drill.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

been making this feed w/ 5 gal water, fish emulsion, kelp emulsion, liquid fulvic, 1/2 solo cup of pee, and calmag.

i let it bubble over night & feed next day.

working super.
& my entire upstairs smells like the ocean/beach.

& the platinum fire og male dropped some pollen. ill assume its from the stress of getting chopped down & thrown into a cup of water.

looking for a dark place to leave the afghan kush (my selected female) over night but i dont have many options. soon as i figure out a solution (might go with the trash bag method), gonna pollinate the entire plant.

hopefully, the pollen will take & get some sexy seeds as a result.

Goats

been making this feed w/ 5 gal water, fish emulsion, kelp emulsion, liquid fulvic, 1/2 solo cup of pee, and calmag.

i let it bubble over night & feed next day.

working super.
& my entire upstairs smells like the ocean/beach.

& the platinum fire og male dropped some pollen. ill assume its from the stress of getting chopped down & thrown into a cup of water.

looking for a dark place to leave the afghan kush (my selected female) over night but i dont have many options. soon as i figure out a solution (might go with the trash bag method), gonna pollinate the entire plant.

hopefully, the pollen will take & get some sexy seeds as a result.

i bet that smells just great :moon:

U

useless.gardens

smells like the ocean. the fish emulsion overpowers the pee. for sure. lol.

took cuts today. and since im using the dome/tray, i found that the warmest 2x2 is doing the best job. cuts rooting fast. feels good to be able to take & root cuts like normal again. with a stable of strains, high success rate is very important. stoked.

& picked up two of these "hortilux blue" bulbs : https://eyehortilux.com/grow-lights/blue-metal-halide/

also installed the 400w hortilux eye mh into the 3x3.

should have a cut of "the 3" ready for flower real soon. cant wait to smoke some chunky pigs genetics.

the seedsman "fast white widow" cracked & into pucks lickity split. i have not a single bad thing to say about seedman beans.

finally, was looking into the GE cmh bulbs i am using (and have been using since 2016). i found this chart comparing the 400w GE cmh to the 315w phillips cmh bulb. gonna stick with this particular bulb until i finish my current run. still, you can see for a 400w magnetic ballast conversion bulb its not a bad way to go... affordable, efficient, and comparable to the spectral output of the 315w.

picture.php

Last edited: