What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP - A little help?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Couple months ago, a good friend gifted me 2, GDP seeds and 2 BlueDream seeds. 1st, I know nothing of GDP, except all the reports of an exceptional strain and highly regarded: 2nd, my friend was gifted these seeds (I havent started the BD yet). He got them from one of his music associates, they are of unknown for sure origin. I started the 2, GDPs. The both germd (5/27) but only one sprouted. It is 47 days from seed, light green (my favorite color) and very vigorous (the GorillaBubble plant in front is a sour bubble leaning plant (??? Reg or Fem) that is 90 days from seed, just for comparison). It's so cute I cant cull it.

The help? does this look GDPish to anyone?

The plan was to start her (F), clone her and include her next go, maybe December-ish if it's genuine. I know it isnt easy to identify a strain by picture only but it looks so good and its my favorite color.

Attachments

• GDP 001.jpg
    GDP 001.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 19
  • GDP 002.jpg
    GDP 002.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 26

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Recent GDP from seed are full on indica plants, wide leaves, short stature, very vigorous, not much branching, if any at all. Very quick flowering. Your photo looks on point with that. Don't know about older versions.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
are they primarily fems, like many these days?

EDIT: Oh, sorry, thank you.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
this will be slow going for now, going into veg under CMHs.
Right now, Day 50 from seed.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I cant believe it

I cant believe it

I to a lower, under the canopy, branch 5 days ago. Still a very little damp, ground it up last night any ways, today... into the vape/wand and fired it up (HA! 'fired') and now, 5 minutes later, very well baked. The plant, today, has few purple stripes up the trunk. The bud that was taken has purple inside it. Today is Day 43 blooming.. I wanted to harvest in another 10 days but this bud is from Day 38.

Very impressed, wish I knew her origin but that's life and I guess I'll have to live with it.. Taste wise, I have no definitive answer but its coming on in waves now... Kick in the ass is, not expecting much, I didnt take clone until week 3 of bloom and the clones havent rooted yet...