What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Definitely not tropical here , man- damn rainy n windy atm !
Dog wasn't even remotely interested in following me out tonight, and I'm glad I aint a chicken they must get pissed off down the garden

Still chucking out the eggs tho

Got those this morning, going to stick em in a sausage sandwich when I get home tomorrow

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Lol, I totally imagined you where chillin in your shed in like Indiana or something.

We have chickens as well but they haven't been laying any eggs at all. They aren't happy

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got to make some "man-cakes"....Pancakes or waffle with sausage in them, with a fried egg atop.

Beau-it-ful eggs bud brunch.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lol, I totally imagined you where chillin in your shed in like Indiana or something.

We have chickens as well but they haven't been laying any eggs at all. They aren't happy

No I'm in rainy old England .... The only country where It seems to rain 9 months of the year then get a water shortage in the summer- f'ked up!

Shame your hens aren't laying, is it cold by you?

HatchBrew

Veteran
Bacon a plenty...slow cooked in the cast iron pan. Coffee yes, light to medium roast, french pressed with 190*f water for 4 minutes. Black in my mug. Happy happy guy. Joint while making, bong rip right before, couple more joints and another coffee after.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Bacon housemade...smoked on weber grill...consumed in quantities. Sausage I grind and season/stuff.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gotta treat yourself well!

I got a nice late start for work today -10am- (it is 9am here now) so as Mrs b was up at 4:30 with baby girl I have sent her back to bed for a bit. Just about to feed baby b with her breakfast which is a treat for me as I'm usually out by now. She is really happy today which is cool as she has a bad cold.
I am sure she will still help me with my sausage n egg later tho!

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Pretty much winter here at the 36th parrallel....

Although we've only had one cold snap so far... more coming Sunday. Chickens are still getting over the molt as of yet, so not so many eggs.

Indoor here, too cold in the winter for outs and mostly GHs unless you can heat. But I can keep ahead of myself if I can make a pound in 16 square feet.... I use T5s all the way through.... works for me.

Have the houseflies jealous today. Hit on some AK 47 in the Bong.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sweet , love the ak bet that's freshening the air up nice! Winter here too now , although last winter was just rain n fog - looks like this one going to be colder n dryer , hope the forecast is right as the rain makes the garden impossible.

I made some hash cakes last night, managed to gets bit of black hash for the purpose. I made them for my mother in law as she has pretty much crippling arthritis along with other probs, and is realising that prescription drugs are pointless.
As she doesn't smoke, I made them quite weak ( I thought) .... I decarbed 0.2 g per cake, and said have half and see how it goes. Last I heard she was feeling dizzy so I said have something sweet report to come!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Wish my father in law would use cannabis. Going thru chemo.

Bunch I've got buckets and buckets of rain falling on me, hasn't let up since my return home. Saturday & Sunday are supposed to clear up, but back to it on Monday. Not complaining about it, love the rain, just makes for a little more work around the house and a lot more time spent inside.
Poor sad dogs mostly, one's basically a cat ("anything under 50# is a cat"- ron swanson) and she doesn't like cold/rain so have to usher her out several times a day. Other one's a bear (St. Bernard) he'd prefer it be cold and snowy. I drive him up to the mountains during the winter so we can get our snow on.
Little girl is napping, enjoying last cup of coffee in recliner, then back to the kitchen finish up food for the rest of week. It's 11am here. Tiger-eyed Beans & Greens. Leek, broccoli, roasted garlic and potato soup. Lentils with root veg, sausage, and ham hock.
Starting prep work for cassoulet and pho for next week.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Chemo SUCKS!

Wife had chemo for a year. Every treatment dam near killed her. Still not back to 'normal'. Energy never came back.

I make Cannabudder, and cookies from that. Not nearly as strong as the store bought stuff. But that's a good thing in her case. (mine too)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well, I don't think the cakes went too well... She got quite a strong effect from just half a cake, and got light headed n went a little white! Am trying to convince her to try again with a quarter this time but it may not happen. Hope she tries, but if not I will have to eat em, save wasting them.also I love hash cake!

I got a huge pile of old wood furniture etc to burn, collected in from a few friends in the industry of crap - I do this in the winter months and spread the ash with the compost to sit and ready itself for the spring diggin. Trouble is the rain poured last night soaking the lot.
Been waiting for it to dry a bit, had no wet stuff today and tomorrow is forecast sunshine, so I will have me a burn up after work

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
On the way home from a business trip and wife called saying the neighbors dog killed one of our chickens. Bummer man

mr.brunch

Veteran
^ that is a bummer man. Had you had it long?
My last ones all got killed by a fox last summer, I forgot to shut the run door... Ripped all their heads off and took one.
Made me more careful this time tho.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Success!
The weather stayed dry , so I was able to build me a bonfire. Took me all evening to get through it all but I love me a good burn up!

picture.php

View image in gallery