What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pappy you have a make up brush?? :chin: :bigeye:
Nice lil breeding section going on there bro :good:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got a pound trimmed today and didn't lift a scissor.

Gotta love paid help!

I did my part with dinner however.

Lasagna and zucchini bread with cream cheese frosting for dessert.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats why i love the glue,i can trim a pound in 4-5 hours no problem,even as slow as i am...

yep capt, think a new pair of cycling shoes is in order,seems to be the last of the fit problems,the bike shop guy thinks its because my current shoes arent very stiff and im just getting fatigue thats leading to pain plus the cleat position could be tweaked...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
thats why i love the glue,i can trim a pound in 4-5 hours no problem,even as slow as i am...

yep capt, think a new pair of cycling shoes is in order,seems to be the last of the fit problems,the bike shop guy thinks its because my current shoes arent very stiff and im just getting fatigue thats leading to pain plus the cleat position could be tweaked...

Try some without the 6 inch fuck me heels and they may work better.:biggrin:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn I've been banging my head against the brick wall for the last month or so with bloody firefox chewing up so much RAM on my machine and having constant 100% HardDiskDrive activity, I thought for sure I was infected with some sort of bug or trojan etc, turns out to be the bloody plugins for Flash and Java (old versions) were still active in Firefox and were causing conflicts on my machine. Now Firefox has gone from using nearly 2Gb of RAM with only 2 tabs open to now only 152Mb with 2 tabs open :woohoo:
If your using Firefox go to Tools then Add-Ons and make sure your plug-ins are up to date and disable any old Java and Flash versions that may be hanging around :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: I think I just laughed and vomited at the same time :puke:
you should have seen the pic that wouldnt come up! thats choice 2....

I think you just grossed out FBN.
i dont know who that is...

Damn I've been banging my head against the brick wall for the last month or so with bloody firefox chewing up so much RAM on my machine and having constant 100% HardDiskDrive activity, I thought for sure I was infected with some sort of bug or trojan etc, turns out to be the bloody plugins for Flash and Java (old versions) were still active in Firefox and were causing conflicts on my machine. Now Firefox has gone from using nearly 2Gb of RAM with only 2 tabs open to now only 152Mb with 2 tabs open :woohoo:
If your using Firefox go to Tools then Add-Ons and make sure your plug-ins are up to date and disable any old Java and Flash versions that may be hanging around :tiphat:
i dont think i even have java installed anymore but i do have problems with flash crashing all the time...i should check that...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Do it mate, I can now use Firefox without swearing and cursing because the thing actually bloody works now instead of hanging constantly :D

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
you should have seen the pic that wouldnt come up! thats choice 2....

i dont know who that is...

i dont think i even have java installed anymore but i do have problems with flash crashing all the time...i should check that...

FBN Fly By Night, Cravenmore, Nanner Gazzer ect...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,im a little high,someone actually bought me weed,cant remember what the hell it is but is has a great bubblegum flavor to it...

now if i made jw barf that would be something!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
JW has seen too much profanity and now is unaffected by grossness :D

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Pappy you have a make up brush?? :bigeye:
How else would i get myself so pretty. Hey unc, thanx for puttin my pic up. wtf? :dancer:

Nice lil breeding section going on there bro :good:

Thanx bro:tiphat: Unfortunately, this will be my last time using that window. I love that little spot too. It faces south, and gets light from sun up to sun down. I guess in your part of the world you would want a northern facing window eh?
So anyways, I'm gonna have to put up a tent in the garage for pollen collection and makin seeds. I think i can get away with just using one or two 32 watt cfl's. Thats my hope at least.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
well.. didnt make it on the first page... but better late then never...

I havent ridden a bike in yrs!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pappy,those little flourowings are great for a single small plant breeding run...

:tumbleweed: mornin fellers....10 day forecast has zero days in the 90's,weather is just about to get really nice here...perfect riding weather!:biggrin:

a little cookies and glue action...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]