What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really may as well break with the past...
the tartar sauce is plenty creamy:yummy:

time for something new...

and for something old...as before with the round table,all of good will are free to participate whether its sharing garden pics or just joining in the madness!

most recent shot of the flower room...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,lets hope you dont have cause to regret it in the future!

true to the title,just got back from a quick ride,just a shade over 12 miles in 46 minutes,a 15.6 mph average speed with high of 26.4 mph.
very pleased with the handlebar mods as i never really had any hand discomfort or arm pain and i know this particular ride it usually starts about halfway through...plus i rode it a gear higher than last time on the uphill portions which is basically to wherever i turn around...

about to get to work in veg tying plants down and doing some pruning and cleaning the room,moving over to fewer, larger plants as i will be getting a med card soon so i will only be allowed 4 flowering plants and 12 in veg....i admit i plan to fudge a bit and run 3 large plants in my main flower room in 45 gallon smart pots and set up a 4x4 tent with a 1000w lamp for small seed runs but try and stay with no more than 4-6 smaller tester plants...

picture.php
[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
yeah I always wondered how you get those dildos mounted on your bike seat ??

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Through a hole with a pedal adjustment for up and down movement. Tough, slow going up hill but the ride down is true bliss, or so he says.
On a more serious note, you got the setup looking good my friend!!

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Gotta get in on the first page.

Scrog of Lights Out Kush. Pardon the bad white balance.

picture.php

picture.php

Karma's Biker Kush 2.0

picture.php

Paco's Red Headed Stranger.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
What the hell, we won't get to 1000 pages sitting on our hands.

Couple more BK2's

picture.php

picture.php

Another RHS. Should've topped this one more. Next batch has been topped and going in tonight. Will be monsters!

picture.php

Some ADawgs. Big greasy colas, still undecided on this girl. No nanners that I can see on this run but looks like it wants to go 12 weeks at least. RHS is done at 8.

picture.php

Will try to get some better shots before lights on tonight.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont laugh at the bike seat,thats all hand stitched penguin skin,the leather tanned with kitten tears on a bald eagle base with the hand carved narwhal tusk dildo...a lot of innocent creatures suffered horrible horrible deaths (the video is at screaming kitten.com) for that bike seat....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we need the glue spread world WIDE.
everyone is doing their best....

:D Nice set of new digs :woohoo:
:smoke out:

lol,wait until i get my actual bike shop set up!
once i get the flower room moved im going to set the car garage up as my bike garage...get a new garage door opener and door since the current one is bolted shut,make myself a custom parking stand for the bike trailer combo,i will carpet the floor with the carpet from the workshop,put my old furniture in there and the workstand and all the tools...get some wifi all up in dat bitch and a stereo....hell yeah,proper man cave/bike shop action!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the veg room all pruned up and tied down,just the 4 plants in the main veg area under the 1000w halide,turned off in the pics since my frickin cooler bit the dust but summer will basically be over in another 2 weeks so just limping through with portable units..

a sweetestcindy99 in a 45 gallon smartie,a chemdog99 in a 20 gallon smartie,and 2 grom x grape krush in a 10 gallon nursery pot and 7 gallon airpot.

a little before action...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

and after the tie down/pruning..

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

pappy masonjar

Veteran
window bred

window bred

Makin a couple seeds with my handy dandy make up brush.
The pollen is from a triched out Prayer Tower male. The mother is Ghost Train Haze#1. I wont end up with many, but its fun none the less. And they are two of my favorite sativas.
All of the plants (except the two 5 gals.) went in front of this window at a few inches tall, straight from the aero cloner. Most at different times. Obviously theres no yield of bud, just a few seeds.

and if I feed them anything but water, or a little tea they burn.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts