What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
mr strain man sup with the venom?........i know your hording that to yourself????????j/K

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Day 48

Day 48

Venom is slowly but surely packing on weight and trichs. Here she is at Day 48
attachment.php

Here is Scott's OG at day 48
attachment.php

Here is the 501st OG at day 48
attachment.php

Attachments

• Venom99.jpg
    Venom99.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 501_99.jpg
    501_99.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ScottsOG_99.jpg
    ScottsOG_99.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
the Scott's looks nugular. Love the giant calyxes. 501st looks like she might be under all that snow, I can't really make out the calyxes which is always a good thing ....Lookin good man. How's the smell on the Scott's?

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Calyxes getting girthier and girthier by the day at this point; so I imagine weight and size should almost double as each calyx swells in the Scott's final next two weeks. Her aroma is classic OG at first, with a clean, wet soil/earthiness afterward.

The Scotts is furthur along than others without getting the scope out, but Venom should go to 70-72 days for max swell. Doubt I wanna push the 501st anywhere past 67, even if it will purple more, cause she can be too sedative for my tastes if trich heads too amber.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
She definitely looks a lot faster, the Scott's. I can't deal with these 9-10 week strains. My skywalkers might need 10 weeks. :bashhead:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I do believe they're on their way :D I've never had any hues show up like that in pictures. I definitely see hues up near the top there.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Tent's running warmer than I'd like; maybe too warm for purples, we'll soon see.

Flushing everyone now with 1 TBL/gal Aphrodite's Extraction, which is vitamin-infused sugar water (technically speaking: a mixtured of water, Dextrose, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, fructose and sucrose). The vitamins increase desease resistance while the sugars enhance yield.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Great! I hope I get a 501st male to pollen chuck next time. But the Venom is getting nice and fatter, too! That's my second favorite, followed by the Scott's OG.

Yesca73

very nice pics. have recently seen some nice grow with this gear . I was thinking of pulling the trigger and getting a pack . was thinking of getting ScotOG but the others like nice as well.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
hows the venom doing buddie? whats the smell comin off of her now?

funny you should ask, but I was just taking photos and have some close-ups of the venom today. They sure are plumping up like OG's are supposed to in their final weeks. Keep plumpin girls!

Here's some pretty white Venom OG at day 52
picture.php

here's a close up of the above Venom OG at day 52
picture.php

another Venom OG top at day 52
picture.php

Here is a Scott's OG at day 52
picture.php

here is The 501st OG at day 52
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts