What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I'd like to document my second Rare Dankness Colorado medical marijuana run here. I'm very impressed by their Moonshine Haze and Ghost Train Haze #1, but this time am goin more indica wirh a small handful from their Kush line.

Here are Rare Dankness 501st OG, Scott's OG, Leroy OG, and Starkiller OG gals that just got their lights turned down to 12 hours 5 days ago. I'll post a photo of each every week or two.

Grow Environement: ample EYE Hortilux HPS light in a medium-sized, cooled tent. 10 gal smart pots filled with a mix of Ocean Forest, Light Warrior, and perlite. Feeding with organic nutes by Nectar for the Gods.

This will be a photo journal mainly with low quality images until the end when there's something pretty to show.

501st OG

Scott's OG

Leroy OG

Starkiller OG

RespectGreen

Veteran
Oww damn starkiller sounds dank :D I've got Scotts so I'll be peeping that out too... My next pop from Moonshine will be RareDarkness

Acotaco

Grrrr respect haha you better make f2s and send them in as freebies or server funds. Please. On those raredarkness

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Day 22

Day 22

Starkiller and Leroy are male. Damn. However, the 501st OG, which is among the prettiest dried flowers I've ever see; along with Scott's OG, luckily are female. Here is day 22.

501st:

Scott's:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regarding the 501 OG, was the mom Skywalker OG? or is it a Skywalker cross? Not sure why he can't be more clear on that. I would get this one if it is not watered down Skywalker.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Regarding the 501 OG, was the mom Skywalker OG? or is it a Skywalker cross? Not sure why he can't be more clear on that. I would get this one if it is not watered down Skywalker.

Thanks!

R.Fortune

Definitely a Skywalker OG, not Dutch Passion's Skywalker which is muuuuuuch different. 501st is their prettiest flower, I think, but not as potent as the Docs or 4 Corners or Cougar Piss. Potent enough and bag appeal to which few compare. The samples he gave me were not SkywalkerOG-heavy at all.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
>45 degree leaf stem angle, shiny green leaves, no leaf tip burn, insane fan leaf trich coverage at only day 24. Probably the trichiest I've seen at this age.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
501st Starkiller and Leroy Scott sounds pretty interesting :biggrin:
I've seen the 501st pictures that you and MrsD have posted on that other site, gotta agree on the prettiest dried flowers part. Hope the one you got going turns out like that man :hotbounce For you and me both; if it does, ill grab a pack, if it's a little different ill have to get 2 packs :dance013:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely a Skywalker OG, not Dutch Passion's Skywalker which is muuuuuuch different. 501st is their prettiest flower, I think, but not as potent as the Docs or 4 Corners or Cougar Piss. Potent enough and bag appeal to which few compare. The samples he gave me were not SkywalkerOG-heavy at all.

Nice. Just what I'm looking for. I wasn't even thinking about DP.

Have your tried Karma's Bitch. I thought the Skywalker might show up more in this cross, but Scott said that it's more in the kush.

Thanks for your help!

R.Fortune

TheStrainMan

Veteran
RF: sure. Karma Bitch looks absolutely beautiful in KindReviews' photos, but haven't had the pleasure of seeing flowers in person. Named for MrsRD, and an exciting cross, for sure.

WB: thanks for the good vibes. Looks like the trich coverage will be there, but we'll see if she purples up in this hot summer like the 501st samples I've seen and photographed.

Blaz3

Very nice,Im reallt interested in his genetics..what size lighth you got them under?..very nice trichs for only 24 days,impressive,and theyr organic so even better.