What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COCO and BLUMATS FTW!

Struggling to find the proper nutrient recipe for my Blumat system. Using the entire Canna line. Am using Canna’s feed chart and dividing everything in half, including rhizo, zym, etc. Sealed room, co2. Any suggestions? Starting into flower now.:peacock: tried making my own thread and no one wants to visit :laughing:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Struggling to find the proper nutrient recipe for my Blumat system. Using the entire Canna line. Am using Canna’s feed chart and dividing everything in half, including rhizo, zym, etc. Sealed room, co2. Any suggestions? Starting into flower now.:peacock: tried making my own thread and no one wants to visit :laughing:

Jacks works great in blumats from what I have seen. No organic stuff so clogging is minimal. Blumats maker has a product called hypogrow which is fuckin awesome for combating slime, pyth, etc and keeping lines cleaned.

You should check this thread if interested in trying jacks. Lots of fantastic advice.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8597101&postcount=146

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm wondering if I should just buy some Tropf Blumats or drippers on a timer for the coco I grow in.

I'm in the same situation for this year outdoors... gonna run coco, and thought on blumats... but I am wary of constantly humid pots outside, that will attract bugs for sure.

For indoors it have worked superbly for me in the past... I moved to drippers due to ease of maintenance.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
one thing i will say that i think many people forget is that you need to adjust your feed way lower than normal. since you are not watering till runoff you will need to cut back the EC quite a bit, or flush on a weekly schedule. otherwise they will look amazing for a while until the EC builds up and then it starts to take its' toll.