What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice news!...still i did talk about non-bou strains before and my post/thread were not binned...maybe i was a privileged member...or i made it right :biggrin:

waveguide

Veteran
congratulations! :)

i'm not aware of the steps and factors from there to here.. call it 'natural selection' if you want, honesty and openness is the best policy for everyone involved. nothing to hide = nothing to hide. you guys *do* want to be the place where ppl turn first for information, i can tell! ;)

rokerij bubblegum, anyone?

M.O.C.???

anyone tell me wha happen spice bros?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what I understand if a breeder has there own website they sale seeds from are still not allowed to be discussed here. ICMAG does not give free advertising..

Can we mention soma?

Can we mention soma?

picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hmmm, I had such a great gallery here before 8b was introduced, now its all lost. Can I really be bothered creating another?

Skip

Veteran
Soma, soma, soma...

Quite a character. I've met him and been to his cool pad in the dam.

I like some of his strains.

somaphone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.