What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long overdue transplants....

Long overdue transplants....

These girls are begging to get into some bigger pots. Today is the day.

Another thing that WoW stands for is,

What?! Only Water??? ....that's right homie.
Ya boy Marlo has gone organic baby! No more Rezipe. No more GH nutes, PH pen, and expensive bottles of crap. All I'm doin from now until the day these hoe's get chopped, is watering em. I feel good knowing that I can drink what they drink. Try takin a swig of some good 'ol 6/9, lol.

How, you say? It's simple.

My boy... your boy.. our resident homie Dank.Frank, has traveled far and wide gathering all the great super organic stuff that I really don't want to learn about, and put it in a paper bag! BRILLIANT!! And the best part is, the shit works!

Yall seen some of Phillthy's pics?? Its not fair. I had fancy pens, with batteries, syringes and about a half a dozen bottles to mix up a drink for my precious hoes. And all this dude has is water? I couldn't take it.

If ya can't beat em...

picture.php

I've been growin 50/50 FFOF/COCO for a cpl years now. All that is staying the same. But instead of feeding em nutes every cpl days, I just add a bag of NSPB Full Life Formula, and water til harvest. Easy enough.

DF, I know your instructions say to let the mix cook for 2 weeks.... I only let mine cook for 2 hrs lol. I'm already starting late bro.
They're gonna veg in there for at least 10 days tho. :)

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged,cant wait to see how u freak the net thts on the wall.the curiosity builds lol.
peace-T-

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's too quiet in here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU&ob=av2n

...much better. Hood music. Yerrrrrr!......

dont really know what your going to be doing with the netting on the wall but it looks sweet!

tagged,cant wait to see how u freak the net thts on the wall.the curiosity builds lol.

Think....wrigley field :)

This is my Sour Diesel #2. She doesn't stretch a whole lot. Nice chunky plant tho...... She was a clone take at about 45 days of flower. Had a nice bud on it. After that clone rooted, the bud exploded with growth. This girl has about 8 or 9 legs now.

picture.php

I trained her legs apart :) ...to resemble something like a menorah, and anchored them to the netting using some fuzzy pipe cleaners. After I got a nice even spread....it looked something like this.

picture.php

picture.php

The girls are not pulled thru the screen. The anchoring is actually pretty stress free. I haven't snapped a limb like this yet.

picture.php

Off to get the rest of the girls tied up

:)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looks like this should be good Marlo, I'm looking at doing something a lil similar but flipping lights like heath every 6 hours to replicate the mover effect.

Interested to see how you do with this... Nice strains, good music btw :joint:

P

pine boy

Have a nice run Marlo,I'll be checking it out.Great choice for the medium:good:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
marlo, sick!

i wanna know more about the full formula you are using? you will just use tap water?

anyways, i am interested ammending my soil with all the food she needs but haven't seen to much about it. very interested@!!! K+++

PorkSword

I liked those nets on your last run and I'm liking them even more now. Its getting on bean popping time for me and I very well may copy this here idear. My space is similar in size, maybe a few inches wider, but I've got a 1k to work around.

keep it up homie, the audience is listening.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm truly flattered! And quite surprised to say the least...you are a resourceful person for sure...I can only assume though what means you snagged a bag. The different garden supplies never called me for a restock, but it is always a unique pleasure to get to watch and see a grower such as your self..putting something you do very well aside and your stash at risk to try something new.

On a side note, I was seriously thinking we were due a new growing style...a new limit pusher...it seems the vertical guys are the most innovative gpw pushing folks on site. I've seen MULITIPLE threads I could use to support this statement...this thread gets my particular interest...hehehe, but biased at all, lol. But honestly, I've got a vert around some 5gals now...virgin, don't tell! Ironically appropriate, I say.

W.o.W indeed, brother!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah...also had a plush encounter recently....hit like bubble, lingered greasy strawberry...and slapped ya proper on the forehead! Well done on that!

The air-pots...PRETTY! That already takes it new levels...those things rock!

The water....bingo! RO for this is no fail.

I've not been reading enough on the boards, but hopefully this helps keep it easy mode...

dank.Frank

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Damn. This thread is 1 day old and here we are on page 3. Must be a Marlo thread.

Ever since you first posted up your new yo-yo light mover idea in your last thread I've been planning on ganking that idea.

As soon as I have the cash for it, that shit is happening in my room. It'll be the perfect way to optimize my new setup.

In before the win!