What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Killa we must be thinkin alike... I had just checked the hobby thread about 1 minute before you posted....

Looks like you got that box dialed in pretty well - gonna be a party in there bro.

Yeah - Diesel related is my favorite too... I just love me some Diesel.

Diesel Diesel Diesel.

M

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Guys

Killa-- looks full cant wait to see the out come on teh Dabney she a heavy yielder for sure...i estimate you get atleast 3 oz off her.. :moon:

I get some Thaze Pic tomorrow while they are sleeping for ya.. looks like she will take atleast 10-11wks maybe less..
here is my only BS#1 F2 Sativa pheno that lived out of 12 seeds.. 6-BS#1 reg and 6-BS#1 Sativa pheno ... hopefully SHE will be great.. gotta love it... still got 18 seeds left 9 of each.. so hopefully i find a couple killer males and do some crosses..

mtf-shaman

thanks for the invite higheagle, nice pics, looks like you are going to be very happy with your project
shaman

outame2

womans turn...

womans turn...

It is nice to live with a woman that grows...

notice the bondage...lemme get them green...

Last edited:

killabrown420

Well here we got the hdfxgs cross about 5 weeks in...smells to high heaven. Very fruity and sweet smelling, kinda like pink carefree bubblegum. The leaves look almost like the BS#1 the way they curl under.

Hie holla if you ever wanna try this stuff out...I know your so pressed for clones these days :pointlaug

~O~ here is your IPBB "san francisco cocksucka!" pheno...we named it that because it shoots off nanners, and we watch a lot of deadwood on HBO

Now this is where it gets fun. We had identical clones, one tied down, and one vegged an extra week or two w/ no bondage at all

This is a bud from the tied down plant...~5 weeks

Heres her sister @ 3 wks...look how massive the top buds are gonna be :kissass:

We phased the san fran cocksucka out of rotation...we got other plants that are just a tad more potent as just as good yielding wise...so bye bye cocksucka

HIE, those g13 cuttings ever not root for ya? I got some stubborn ass cuts here, 2 full weeks and not even root bump :bat: I think the stems were too hard or something, or maybe a bad razor....fuck! I hate losing cuttings...thankfully I have everything in veg right now so I can try and try again..

Congrats ~O~ keep that woman around a while...she might come in handy :bat:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
OUTAME---your girl has some skills looks like....

Killa--- i have never had a G-13 not root. maybe bad rooting gel or powder.. they usually root in under 10 days for me..not this Romulan i got on the other hand havent shown me roots yet and it been in 15-20 days.. had to take more cuts, hopefully they will live... PM me..

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
You got that original Romulan HE? That's a good score brother.

I am building a new cabinet today, 2 stage jonks - consolidating boxes over here. Next run is gonna be the original diesel, williams wonder, schrom and one other, either the sour diesel or the trainwreck. depends on which one is ready. preferably the sour though! I cant wait to harvest some original diesel, man that is my favorite.

Killa - your Wu style is funny. I am one of Deadwood's biggest fan. My wife and I have watched that show religiously since it started . Cant wait for the next season. Did you get into Rome at all - I love that one too... Man HBO throws some serious visuals up, no? :D

edit - here's a dried shot of a UW bud - it's pretty nice.

Peace gang - M

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
m Steelers- :pimp3: :friends: it good to have friends that have great genetics.. Romulan is the indica pheno of Romulanjoes clone.. lemony goodness that will have you seeing stars..
by the way your UDub :yoinks: looks great man... bet she is gonna be potent... it seems around here i cant get anything cured longer than 2-3 weeks b4 i start smoking it... LOL Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

killabrown420

Hey Hie, yeah thats the same stuff I used for the little outbreak I had...not a sign of those fuckers since then I might add..good shit

go blue sat go!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
how much does that shit cost? is it mad expensive like avid?

i dont have mites but it would be nice to know the alternatives.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Well damn where is everybody at??? have some pics later this week... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

killabrown420

Here these are from a couple days ago...got another week or two until the cocksucker comes down...we'll see on the HDFXGS cross, she looks like she could go an extra week.

The Mr. Nice and G13 are pictured here @ 19 days

The keeper IPXBB is around a month

And sweet jesus the dab is just insane...11 days in, can't wait to see the clubs on this gal

Well thats whats goin' on in my garden... HIE you get any of those special ladies yet? Lookin forward to seein' that lil blue sat sprout

i miss brite, fishy, gto, vg, surfntoke, and TB... :( This thread just isn't the same with out the "friends" part :bat:

killabrown420

This is the next plant to go in, my special ipbb...the itis

She is by far the "good smell" plant of the century...since she was a lil gal she stunk it up the most and I haven't found anything, besides maybe the dabney that smells as strong as she does in veg. Can't wait to get this one big...i've been trimming the undergrowth rigorously with this one, she grows WILD

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Healthy looking bush ya got thar killaB. That name is making me hungry for some ribs.

I built a new box, when I get back home from this trip Ima show you guys.

THe Herbal Cure

O-Town

O-Town

Greetings,

Nice work guys...Here's A picture of a Hybrid I have been working on called the O-Town

120611520_c4271887f2_m.jpg

still has a bit to go, but what a smell

THC

Last edited:
G

looking good killa :wave:
not much going on on the at the farm:chin::badday: give me some time :lurk:

Last edited: