What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Three Berries

Well it looks like my 'Potassium/Calcium/Magnesium' deficiency problems are really tooo much LED. I had almost 500w for a while, went down to 300w and still to much. Finally broke out my LUX meter and with the two 100w LEDs at the ceiling of the tent I was still getting near 300k LUX at the plant tops. 😵

So I put one 150W HPS and one 100w LED as high as they go an I'm around 200k at the plant tops. probably go to both 150w HPS for winter time now, save the LEDs for summer.

And let me come back and the problem was Calcium. Now were back to full power on the LEDs.....

Getting ready for another flower run. First will be a solo plant. May break out the HPS for that with some LED side light.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
Spring has arrived.
Aromas of colitas.
New life eases pain.

But inside I’ll be popping a couple of Blue Auto Mazars under the old artificial sun.

Latest posts

Latest posts