What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband aka Original Diesel

beta

Veteran
If you search Instagram for 'original diesel' you'll find a LOT of plants that look identical to Headband / Daywrecker.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If you search Instagram for 'original diesel' you'll find a LOT of plants that look identical to Headband / Daywrecker.

Unfortunately haven't been on there for ages I could have many messages and such just would not know lol maybe one day the pics will acome floodin this thread

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Here's a Headband from outdoor this year. pic taken 9.9, smoked some today.
picture.php

picture.php

some unknown dad Headband bagseed plants came out dank this year too.
picture.php

picture.php

St. Phatty

Well here's a pic of the underside of one of my Blue Headband x Blue Widow plants.

attachment.php

This is a group shot, Blueberry Headband cross in front.

attachment.php

Hope it's OK to post in Cannabis THC's thread.

Both Humboldt Seed Co and Emerald Triangle SB have a Blueberry Headband. I got a Fem Blue HB I think as a freebie.

"Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband

Blueberry Headband is a mix of Blueberry, Emerald OG, Cali Sour D and Pre-98 Bubba."

"Humboldt Seeds Organizations Blueberry Headband was bred from DJ Short’s original Blueberry and HSO’s F3 Emerald Headband."

I wonder what the mix of Emerald Headband is.

Emerald Triangle seeds has a bunch of Headbands.

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_152718_T4triffid.jpg
    IMG_20180925_152718_T4triffid.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20180926_073923_+_FROST__.jpg
    IMG_20180926_073923_+_FROST__.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 24

beta

Veteran
Well here's a pic of the underside of one of my Blue Headband x Blue Widow plants.

View Image

This is a group shot, Blueberry Headband cross in front.

View Image

Hope it's OK to post in Cannabis THC's thread.

Both Humboldt Seed Co and Emerald Triangle SB have a Blueberry Headband. I got a Fem Blue HB I think as a freebie.

"Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband

Blueberry Headband is a mix of Blueberry, Emerald OG, Cali Sour D and Pre-98 Bubba."

"Humboldt Seeds Organizations Blueberry Headband was bred from DJ Short’s original Blueberry and HSO’s F3 Emerald Headband."

I wonder what the mix of Emerald Headband is.

Emerald Triangle seeds has a bunch of Headbands.

This is from 707 Headband, not Original Diesel, so it doesn't have much to do with this thread. :p

I

Ignignokt

Does anyone know if Loompa's Headband is the same as Original Diesel & or Underdawg?
Or something else?

beta

Veteran
Does anyone know if Loompa's Headband is the same as Original Diesel & or Underdawg?
Or something else?

Loompa's Headband has zero relation to Daywrecker / Underdog / Original Diesel or any of the Diesels. Loompa's is very definitely an OG type, some say it's a primordial OG.

He's received nothing but shit for naming it 'Headband' which I agree was a dick move.

I

Ignignokt

Loompa's Headband has zero relation to Daywrecker / Underdog / Original Diesel or any of the Diesels. Loompa's is very definitely an OG type, some say it's a primordial OG.

He's received nothing but shit for naming it 'Headband' which I agree was a dick move.

Ok, thanks.
I thought i heard Loompas Headband have some different names as well?
Underdawg OG or something?

I

Ignignokt

I saw on greendotlabs website, they mention Loompas Headband as one of, if not their best cutting.... so even if it's not the same is Headband it sounds pretty impressive.... they have a lot of beautiful strains.

beta

Veteran
Ok, thanks.
I thought i heard Loompas Headband have some different names as well?
Underdawg OG or something?

Yeah, he's calls it Underdawg OG, too. It's almost as if he's *trying* to confuse it with Original Diesel which is aka 'Underdog'.

I saw on greendotlabs website, they mention Loompas Headband as one of, if not their best cutting.... so even if it's not the same is Headband it sounds pretty impressive.... they have a lot of beautiful strains.

By all accounts it's fantastic, one of the best OGs out there. Not anything resembling a Diesel, though.