What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD looks :yummy: but those spears just kill me! :yoinks:

Best wishes w/ the seedlings! I hear ya on the added anxiety w/ bought beans.

:fsu: too many times :redface:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HL- Whats up brother. Them spears are killing me too!!! If either end up being keepers, I may have to flower them at 4''....My light is crammed in the corner of my space and the tops of the gals are a lil' too close for my liking...One of the two is looking and smelling promising.

SwampD- :respect:

Lune- Shanks fer stoppin by bro...Can't wait to see an update on yer garden.

Keep good
MP

swampy_nz

those Makos look insane bro.
Kiwiseeds was started by a couple of guys from Newzealand who moved to holland.they took a popular local NZ strain called mako which they took to holland as a clone and crossed it with the haze to produce the makohaze.
They have a couple more great looking strains but unfortunately they wont ship their seeds to NZ.:wallbash:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swampy, thanks for stopping in and thanks for the kind words....That's the first REAL info I've heard about the Mako, thanks for sharing....If you've had any experience w/ the Mako clone from NZ I'd love to hear about it and what it's all about. Any idea what haze it's crossed to?
Peace
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who- She smokes like a sweet haze...Tastes identical to how she smells...Raw haze smell, but just a bit of sweetness to her, good stuff IMO.

Some shots of the NON-spear phenos of Mako x (SDxChemDD)...
Pheno 1

Pheno 2 (looks a lot like SD IBL at this point)

ECSD

Keep it positive
MP

W

WhoMan

Thank you MP that was the perfect description. Sounds like a good smoke. What about the AK crossed with the SD, how was that if you have tried?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Just read thru your grow some more man an wowzers. Those mako hazes look great dude, I smoked some in Dam a few years back and loved it. The rest of your girls look great of course too... Keep up the good work man. pc :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WM- AKxSD is first run from seed...we'll see how she goes, I am about to harvest some more of these seeds for future plans.

DoM- Good to see ya swinging through, and thanks for the words bro!

ProF Sub- Thanks man! The Mako crosses look promising, the smells coming from them are veddddy interesting.

9 days till spring!!!:woohoo:
Hope all is well with everyone.
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Everything is moving right along over here. Chopped the AK she went over 70 days. One of her side branches was painted with SD IBL pollen and is full of beans. She definately loved the coco. Sweet smell on this gal.

Some lanky bitches...........Some youngn's

Keep good everyone
MP

U

UBER21

hey brother mp everything is looking funky in here luv the pics of them sexy ladies....peace mang...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatup UB21. Keep it funky bro.

These girls cannot finish fast enough. I need a mother room like nobodys biz. Once these gals finish, I can decide which (if any) are keepers and kill/give away the cuts that I have of each. Just recieved CheesexDC and ECSDxDC seeds from CannaCopia that I wanna crack, I just have no room to keep cuts of em all while they flower out. I wish I had a flux capacitor (sp) and a Delorian.

Shots:
Mako x (SDxChemDD)
Hazy phenos.

Mako Haze.....................White Widow

Keep green you fiends
MP

H

Hazeseeker

That's the first REAL info I've heard about the Mako, thanks for sharing....If you've had any experience w/ the Mako clone from NZ I'd love to hear about it and what it's all about. Any idea what haze it's crossed to?
Peace
MP

Hi MP,
your rocking some killer 'erb in here friend:canabis:,
those colas are huge as well bro, gotta love the sativa's and haze's eh:headbange,
noticed you were asking what Haze Kiwi used in their Mako Haze? - they used an NL#5xHaze male :yes:, it's the same Male the Dampkrin crossed to Big Buddah's Cheese they offer for sale in their shop:joint:

peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bit o info HS!
MP- I got some room over here if you ever need to stash clones somewhere...lol. That mako x SD/ChemDD looks SICK! Might be the next best satty...good work brother!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait...chemd and blue moonshine?!?!?! Get it MP!!! nice shit, I wish I could get me hands on some OTM as well....
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HS- thanks for dropping some knowledge brother. I have yet to really take on the Mako in a proper way. This summer I plan to =). She has mostly been used for seed makeage. Seismic-thanks my man...stick around.WT420- I'm hoping she fills out and smokes proper...Never really know, ya know? Hopefully she's the next best sattty and the CDxBM will be the next best indy. Then 09' will be memorable. All the gals are just sucking down H20 now. All but the Widow. Tough to tell how long we got on em for time, but I'd rather em be starving than be green when I think they should go.PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts