What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers Wanted! - New Blueberry Hybrid

browntrout

Veteran
Hi folks,

Starting a new thread. Looking for a number of testers to grow and log/diary photos and honest impressions of my blueberry project that has been in the works for a number of years now.

The genetics are as follows:

(((Durban x PCK) x Joey Weed BB) x MOB) x Lemonhoko's BB Bx F2's

I also have the above in which we will just call "Blue" for now that I could send along as well.

Blue x Lem's BB Bx / (Purple Kush x Zed Hashplant)
Blue x MNS Angel Heart
Blue Bx (Crossed to generation before Lem's BB was added)

She has mostly been grown and bred outdoors so far. There were a lot of early (End of September) plants that ticked all the boxes. The addition of Lem's Blueberry Bx has given a lot of bag appeal to my strain and beefed up the yield as well.

Roughly 40-50% of phenos showed some coloration (in the form of purple/pinks) in mid to late flower development. The smell ranges from astringent lemon/mint (comes from durban) that often accompanies a blueberry candy smell to musky overripe tart berries/wine coolers. Raspberries also come to mind in some plants as well.

Here is a link to part of the journey:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624&page=5

Before the addition of Lem's BB:
Outdoors
picture.php

Indoors:
picture.php

King Rat

looks delicious
hopefully you find some testers who are able to do a grow journal or give you decent feedback at least and don't just grab those beans.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sent you a PM Browntrout, would love to give these a whirl indoors for my current grow. Hoping I'm one of the lucky ones to be chosen cause i love anything blue / blueberry related.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Can do an urban outdoor container grow and start on 4.20 if that's fine

This is what my grow looks like around may

picture.php

Every year I do 2 fems and the other two are, usually, autos and I harvest 4 autos a year. Or I can do 2 grows, 4 autos each. I tend to have a maximum of 4 plants at any time during the season.

Mid veg in the morning this is what it should look like from underneath.

picture.php

You might no be impressed but those 7L pots will grow tall plants and yield a decent amount of bud. The sun helps quite a lot.
Don't believe me? Check out my gallery and 2018 grows in my signature.

I'd love some of those colors in my garden sir.
:tiphat:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am currently growing BBCC crossed with G13 male

See my grow thread and let me know

Badfishy1

Good luck BT! Looking beautiful! Hopefully project is successful and you are able to sell them somewhere. Definitely interested in purchasing a few packs if successful

waylon

I’d love to test and document for ya! I can’t seem to pm anymore though. Been back up and running for about 3 months now. Please email me if you still need help.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I’d love to test them, my next run is Blue leaning. I have a pack of Blueberry Shortcake, Grape Pie x Blueberry, from Cannarado, OTM from Mosca, and Blue Magoo bx2 from Dynasty lined up.

Kree73

I am no where near the level of expertise yet . Give it time and maybe I could be testing too . Good luck in the meantime and they do sound very nice .