What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Zoid" Line, Aussie Indoor bred & grown.

yeah i understand the feeling. like feeling the pain of everyone you meet and eveything you hear because you are so open and positive and at peace that you want everyone to feel that way.and like you said you feel their pain to much when they dont. anyway i hope i get to try some of your wares soon peace

Last edited:
G

guest123

nice words moonunit ,, i think your right ,, as a combined force , an aussie breeding team could really go places .. with the genetics we have here it would be almost criminal if we didnt share them ...

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah moonunit it happens quite easily with an open heart & mind.
IMO the best part is hearing positive feedback from growers who have shared the seeds and/or buds you've gifted them and knowing they are being grown out within the community, especially when med patients are involved.

moonunit

Yep, i think it will come together in the not to distant future here in our great country as u said wally, it would be criminal of us aussies to keep these wild but unique genetics to ourselves.
Smurf m8, you are right m8, and as u said its the sharing that makes it worthwhile, for a person to get something out of the work is what its all about. I forgot to mention u above in my post so i will also ty for being another of aussies finest examples of growers, your grows always look fantastic and u are making a better australia for cannasuers with your work m8 , keep up the fantastic work m8
Much respect
moonunit

mfdoOm

Hi titoon.

nice smoke and trip report :rasta: .

i hope you will be back in france with some seeds , we are wainting for a titoon's "JDC" with that hemp.

enjoy your stay :violin:

+++

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello everybody,

thanks a lot for your posts, always appreciated ! I'm not a lot on ic these days, not as much as i'ld love too..

But that 's really cool to see you having good time on this thread, mr revolution, moon, Smurf, anditwasfun..

mfdoom > some just arrived in france, before me :)... check with la troupe de modo cannawidienne !

And for sure again special thanks to moon for his awesome work which made this thread happen.. Much Respect !!!

mfdoOm

check with la troupe de modo cannawidienne !

actually i'm in da fu***ng "troupe de modo CW" , i just saw this seeds on Jeano's grow report and on the other part of website ( you know what i'm saying ).

i think that kind of strains will make me laugh .

good come back at home titoon

++++

titoon29

Veteran
hey mfdoom !

The Aussie genetics have popped in France :) not at my place, but it will soon ^^
Thanks again Moon, i m sure we ll have a lot more reports soon !

Always glad to meet cannalovers all over the world !!!! Especially with such knowledge, passion, and sharing as u Moon !!!! You deserve a lot of respect, and recognition for ur job !

Let's overgrow the World to make it a better place ! And bring the sativas true power back :)

Locoporro

titoon29 said:
The Aussie genetics have popped in France :) not at my place, but it will soon ^^

That is a great stuff , maybe a future elite clone in view ?!? :joint:

Why this name "Zoidberg" ???

Is this like the cartoon of Matt groening "Futurama" ?

One more really interresting thread of your part Titoon , Thank you so much for sharing your experiments and your trip in Australia , These australian Sativa looks really unbelievble , Hurry to see more of these strains

Let's overgrow the World to make it a better place ! And bring the sativas true power back

Amen my brother :joint:

++

Loco

titoon29

Veteran
Hello loco,

thanks for your kinda words ! About the elite clone, i think in a way moonunit has started to make me view things in a new way, made of full of seeds and not a lot of clones. With some organization, and some friends to test and select, we could start to breed quite efficiently... It doesn t cost a lot more time or ressources than simple cloning, and it helps spreading some good genetics.

Moreover, the difference between people from Australia, who usually don t care about names but only quality, has the great advantage of getting away any hype, which change a lot from the elite clones from Europe. But for sure for a european as me it s quite disturbing, because it s less about competition between strains by name...

Anyway here some picts for you to enjoy

Aussie Bush
dscf2004qi5.jpg
dscf2002hi5.jpg
dscf2005wp3.jpg

dscf2001zf1.jpg

Definitely good, not so strong nor so tasty, but you enjoy the high, it s not overwhelming...

Zoidfuel
dscf2008qe0.jpg

dscf2006wu9.jpg

dscf2009tm1.jpg

Flytrap
dscf20042xb5.jpg

dscf20032tu6.jpg

A small smoke report should come later...

mfdoOm

very nice buds , look likes candy sugar .

we are waiting for the Smoke report as soon as possible.

+++

titoon29

Veteran
Reports :

Aussie Bush (Outdoor Sativa)

it has definetly something in it. The high is not so powerfull, but it put me asleep about one hour later, and make me reach the state of lucid dreams, i love it ! At first i thought it was the first joint, but the second did the same effect... Amazing but tiring ^^
The taste is typically outdoor taste, not really any undertone, it smokes like some jamaican, pure, and make you really thirsty.

A strain amazing for going to sleep and relaxing, while having a good high boost the first hour. But i think as it s not really strong the tolerance can build up pretty quick. And this lucid dream is so amazinggggg...

Zoidfuel:

Wow this herb smell strong, even for a fresh sample like this one.
Smell like some phenotypes of the diesel line, and taste like a mix of cheese/sour phenotype... i had some sour jack tasting really like this... It s so strong, even fresh, i'm in love with it ! Couldn t find any samples with such a strong taste since i ve been in Oz.... I already miss my last joint, which let the taste staying for fifteen minutes in my mouth...

High : Well this is a creative high, i ve been to watch a movie (Body of Lies), and that was not the best idea ever, you re mind is racing, and the movie appears to be really slow sometimes ^^ I did get the waves effect again, but that wasn t such as strong as the zoidberg... probably with curing it will improve... Definetly worth it, but will get a better description when dried.

Flytrap:

This batch of flytrap looks really impressive too ! full of trichomes, a strange smell, perfect ! Actually the smell is really similar to the Hazy pheno of the Jack herer from Sensi, some kind of diesel i don t know how to explain this. Smell is less stronger than zoidfuel.

Smoke report coming really soon, just the time i smoke my joint :)

++

I hope i didn t mixed the samples, but i don t think so...

C

CMoon

great read titoon, i grew aussie sativa on 6 screens about 5 years back, ive got a smile on my face now but i hadnt then :laughing: had to pull it out at least 4 weeks early at 11 weeks bloom and the smoke was still devistateing :jump:

any chance of some pure sativa pics , im attempting a few seeds and a proven landrace cut so id appreaciate some knowledge

reg cmoon

titoon29

Veteran
Hey Cornflake, Cmoon, Doobie ! thanks for your comments!

Cmoon, for the picts go to moon thread : Aussie bred candy , lots of them !

I'm back in Europe, smoking some ECSD, Cheese, bubba, Amnesia, and i must say i miss the australian high, with no body stone... Can t wait to grow the 80/100 days strains !

+++

basstard

Hey Titoon !

Many thanks for those great reports and sharing your experiences.

Do you know if Moon plan to spread his seeds all over the world ? I would really like to grow those genetics, I love sativas and the description you made of it is very attractive especially the "wave high" it may be interesting to experience ^^

++

titoon29

Veteran
Hello Basstard,

welcome on ic my friend... Bienvenue :)

Well, as far as i know, there is a plan on realeasing some of these genetics, but there is still breeding work to do on the line, to get some stable seeds. After 10 (12?) years of breeding, i think moon does want to finish the job to perfection, and he is right...

The "unstable" genetics which have been released to some few growers are in test as we speak, and so far the results are impressive... Some report should come after curing, in a month or so.

Otherwise, just come to Moon thread Aussie Bred Candy sometimes, give him best wishes, as he totally deserve it, and enjoy his description of the lines, and just say you can t wait for the seeds... :woohoo: don t need to ask when, cause he doesn t know :)

+++

basstard

Hello Basstard,

welcome on ic my friend... Bienvenue :)
Thank you pal :wink:

Well, as far as i know, there is a plan on realeasing some of these genetics, but there is still breeding work to do on the line, to get some stable seeds. After 10 (12?) years of breeding, i think moon does want to finish the job to perfection, and he is right...
Ok ! I was thinking those strains were ready for the release...

The "unstable" genetics which have been released to some few growers are in test as we speak, and so far the results are impressive... Some report should come after curing, in a month or so.
I follow this on CNW. The strain in question (CherryCandyFuel) is a polyhybrid so phenotypes variations are normal. Effectively, in this case you have to incross to stabilize the wanted traits.

Otherwise, just come to Moon thread Aussie Bred Candy sometimes, give him best wishes, as he totally deserve it, and enjoy his description of the lines, and just say you can t wait for the seeds... :woohoo: don t need to ask when, cause he doesn t know :)
I saw you were speaking about this thread so I searched and let a little comment to Moon, just saying if he were opening a seedbank his strains would become best sellers.

++