What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Melt Gentix Strain List

b8man

Veteran
Stunning pictures!

I've never had hash that bubbled or domed or anything - I'm more of a bud man myself - is the effect simply a more intense version of smoking bud? And is the clarity of the bubble anything to do with the trich colouring when harvested?

B8

skar

58FLH said:
Skar,
Man you're missing out get the 2 smaller screened bags you'll be surprised at the increase in quality

58FLH > i hear you on that way, the hasch i have tested from multiples bags system is just awesome.

i'm thinkin on buy some before my next batch i will report here the quality if the bubble turn in FM / FMCD.

thanks man !

fullmeltgenetix> no prob, we all get a life out of the boards, so you update your very good thread when you have the time bro :joint:

have a good day !

G

COOL thread melt's!!

haha 10 posts and a nice thread like this WOW!
Your doing find bro geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
grapepunched who gave this guy a thread that was sticky'd with 10 posts?

didnt you used to "claim" all these crosses in your sig, including one with rez' double strawberry diesel before it was even released, then they "magically" got changed when you were called on it? his sticky helps those looking for FMCD strains, and everyone misspells sometimes, just my 2 cents :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grapepunched said:
who gave this guy a thread that was sticky'd with 10 posts?

and we? we is the collective you that you speak of (imo). all of the 10 posts were from the same person. you. and commercial? lol hahahahahaa

gentix?

g-e-n-e-t-i-c-s

if i took the last two letters off of genetic, it would be genet, and adding an x would be genetx.
so where in the hell did you get gentix? a spelling error in the thread that you tried to cover up with some shit about culture? lol
and you havent posted in months. you rule.

p.s. i dont want the shit for being harsh, as this thread is sticky'd and the author doesnt even know how to spell genetics, much less cross 'em. and this is the first HARSH post of mine, but when i saw this shit i couldnt resist. is this newb foolin y'all into thinkin he even knows how to produce full melt?

fmcd lol hahahahaa

welcome to icmag, i hope this gets better for you fmg. lol

-gp

Please stop being a troll!!!

If yo got something positive to add to the thread, go ahead,, if not we don't wanna hear yo bitch!

AUH#2 = FM .. (no domes)

peace out
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi grapepunched (cool name by the way)

the number of posts that a member holds has little relevance over the thread being made a sticky. the first post/s and the rest of the thread is FULL of top notch info.

likewise we don't think admin. are marking ppls spelling.. lol

the dudes at FMG have been having communication problems, hence their absence.

hope this helps

peace
dLeaf :joint:

edit: Kachina = FM

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

great thread guys :rasta: , bought my first set of Bubblemans bags last month, just waiting on my plants finishing - Afghan Haze x AS or A5 (test grow, wasn't sure if it said AS or A5?), does anyone know if Sensi's NL5 x Haze produces FMCD?, Hazeseeker :wave:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Grapepunched, I stickeyed this thread, based on content matter. Not how many posts a member has. Your post is harsh and out of line, glad you realize it. Because spelling and grammer is not a prerequisite for having a sticky. Perhaps you would be taken more seriously if you capitalize the first words of your sentences.

Now you see what I'm saying as I took your post personally also.

Soft Smoke

My hat's off to you hash guys...

My hat's off to you hash guys...

I have never made hash before, but today, I tried some Sour D hash from a dispensary in Visalia, CA. I paid $70 for 3 grams (which I think is a pretty fair deal) and took it home to smoke it up.

First off, let me say that a new hash smoker can OVERDO it BIG TIME..lol...I hit it in my bong and it didn't really seem to be much stronger than Mexican brick. It had a strong after taste and a big smell. So I hit it again....and once more thinking I had to really jump on it to get my motor going.

WRONG!!!

That was some creeping shit, let me testify. because about 15 to 20 minutes after my first hit, I felt like my spine was a yo-yo with my head just bouncing off my ass like a jack in the box. I was ****ed up!

The high was real heady at first, but went to total couchlock in just a few minutes (probably cuz I overdid it). The peak lasted about an hour or so, then I started to drift back down. It took about a full 4 hours to land.

I want to make my own hash now! So I have a few questions:

1) Assuming that massive resin production is key to good production;
a. What FMCD or FM strains really pack on the resin by virtue of their genetics?
b. What key differences are there in growing for hash as opposed to growing for bud? (If any)

2) It was a bitch to find hash at all here in Cali, so:
a. is hash not that popular in the USA?
b. dollar for the gram, is it more cost effective to smoke hash or bud?
c. Is hash considered medicinal? (this ? is more for the MMJ folks)

3) As a hash noob, are there some key traits to good quality hash I should be looking for when I'm shopping?

This is a great thread, I think you guys have a truly innovative approach to classifying strains for hash. Its smart and allows for you to get help from the masses.

SS

PS: Trolls like Grapepunched really piss me off when they jump in just to disrupt things. Thanks to the moderator who stickied this thread and put the clamp on Grapepunched. I know it won't really penetrate your troll skull, but...**** off, Grapepunched...go irritate the people where you live, not us.

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey nice thread FMG, i totaly spaced adding anything to this, as i never found the thread until just today> figured i would add the bc hashplant on the list. It always makes full melt thru 160u to 25u. These shots were my most recent. Will add some more soon,.

194macrobchpbubble-med.jpg

194macrodualdomes-med.jpg

194macroduelwindows-med.jpg

194macrocleardomescreenshot-med.jpg

194macrobchpdonesgalore-med.jpg

194macrocleardome2-med.jpg

Peace
Bubbleman

Nugz

bubble bubble

bubble bubble

Ok, say you have a FMCD strain. Would you rely only on an 8 bag set of bubble bags or would a 4 bag set with the right screens suffice?

calicoli06

Nugz said:
Ok, say you have a FMCD strain. Would you rely only on an 8 bag set of bubble bags or would a 4 bag set with the right screens suffice?
I just used my pollinator and piecemaker. :rasta:

oldtoker

i was just curious ive got a small dry sieve box and my kief is very pure i use a 10x lense to judge and there little to no stalk just head's, is it possible to use my dry screened kief(off buds<good one's>) to make full melt or is it only possible with water extraction. what are you tips for the dry sieve or attempts to make it even pure'r, how much dry sieve do i need like a couple grams to make a small amount? or are we talking in apples and oranges here. i wish i knew the screen size but alas i do not. but the kief is never green and off a 1/8 o of good nice nugs i get maybe .5 gram or less. after i screen the buds any suggestion of use or should just throw them away? i know theres a light amount im not getting but i cut the buds slightly to make it easier to kief. usally i just give them to my friend but i dont know if i could bake or something? is the bubble bag far better then the dry kief box?

FullMeltGenetix

Hi all,

Sorry all for any delay -there are many others topics/issues (inside and out side of canna research) were dealing with presently....so we cant always be present - so please post and we will add to the list....and we will up date the list periodically..

Hi bubbleman - we dedicated this thread to you - so it is really nice to have you join in- and indoing so spread the message a little more!...great pics too by the way...pics are making the thread - so dont be shy! we will add bc hash plant to the list...

repsect to Docleaf and Organicialygrown for your entrys of AUH, kachina and sour diesel...

Take care everyone
FMG

Last edited: