What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sar Hawza purebred (Afghan landrace)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
When I saw the pictures of your plants, I was instantly reminded of the plants I got from a bunch of seeds I was gifted by an Afghan friend of mine in 2013. They're from a village located near the border bewteen Afghanistan and Pakistan in the Hindu Kush region.

Especially the structure of your plants looks very similar to my plants.

Thanks for sharing...what did you think of the final product of them? :tiphat:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Fan leaves from males

Fan leaves from males

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Here we go folks! Samples of my Bruce Banner #3 (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel) and Sar Hawza #1 (Afghan landrace) are now in the process of being geneotyped by Phylos Bioscience. Results are expected on December 3rd and they will then be plugged into the Phylos Galaxy: https://phylos.bio/galaxy

attachment.php

Attachments

• Phylos 2 In Progress.jpg
    Phylos 2 In Progress.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23

Somatek

Very cool, I read the book a couple months ago and really enjoyed it. Awesome to see the F2's growing, can't wait to see what the phylos results are.

G

Id be more impressed if you had a pack of seeds or buds bouncing off the abs of Lena Miculek. But not much.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Open pollination with multiple males upcoming?

Yes, to make seed stock.....my goal is to never to have to pay for seeds again so will always make stock of everything I grow out and make my own crosses.

How does she smoke?

No idea :biggrin: , will be smoking my first seeded females in a couple months. I know of one person that has harvested a round of f2s recently....just waiting to hear the smoke report.

TheMan13

Veteran
Bad news. Looks like the Sar Hawza #1 sample did not pass the QC threshold and requires retesting. They have enough plant material to retest, but the next results are not expected until January 7th :-(

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Better late than never but I'm in for the count. Cool story, cool looking book, cool plants. I'm in and can't wait to see what happens. Can you elaborate on any smells you're getting from stem rubs or the buds themselves yet?

Thanks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey who dat! and welcome back to IC. I really enjoyed the book.....my son in law is reading it now. Available on amazon and proceeds go towards veteran's organizations. Can't remember for sure as we order many books, but less than $10.

Terrible with identifying and describing smells, but have a buddy with a keen olfactory system stopping by in the next few weeks. I get earthy, sandalwood with slightly musky......aged forest floor duff across all three and one has a hint of onion/garlic in the mix.

Day 30 for this female....SHf2 #9

picture.php

picture.php