What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastside OG

Queef

Day 38
IwDtI0k.jpg

2pufbcX.jpg

Queef

Trimmed the lowers last week really made the tops pop this week. And my bad I said it was starting to smell like sour diesel but it actually smells closer to chem91. Been a pretty good cut to grow i thought she was going to burn up but she pulled through nicely. Shes starting to pull nutes from herself now.

Queef

Well im going to keep this cut i like it. Looks like purple punch yields big and dense buds. Smells like fuelly kush burnt rubber lil grape cookie hard to describe got its own kushy smell and its getting more complex and more intense each day. its frosty as hell.

Made another decision to defoliate which i rarely do but this plant grew like a dense bush with so much dense bud under the canopy
RrTufbz.jpg

Happy Times

Well im going to keep this cut i like it. Looks like purple punch yields big and dense buds. Smells like fuelly kush burnt rubber lil grape cookie hard to describe got its own kushy smell and its getting more complex and more intense each day. its frosty as hell.

Made another decision to defoliate which i rarely do but this plant grew like a dense bush with so much dense bud under the canopy View Image

Kind of looks like some pics I’ve seen of Bubba Kush

Nice work!

Queef

Dang. Nice plant either way. I bet its the triangle kush x gelato 41 cause its kushy fuel with sweet purp undertones. It out yields alot of my cuts thats for sure. Gunna run her outdoor buds are hard as hell. Thanks for info waxy taxi.

Queef

Well guys got confirmation that the cut is gelato 41 so yea could of turned out worse but naw shits still fire!!!

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah that's definitely NOT a true OG. Either way that plant is fire man. As long as you like how she smokes it's all good!