What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Jelly Hash" - Triple Diesel

blastfrompast

Veteran
I find this is a good way to get rid of my crappy hash....Spike it with some terpy BHO....heat it a bit to mix...and keep kneeding it in.

I am not a huge fan myself...but some people sure like it...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I notice that the pure BHO shatter high takes a minute or 5 to really kick in. But the hash component makes for an instant headrush. -- He said as He just took a bong rip with the Ital Hempwick and a piece of said jelly atop cannabis ashes in a bowl.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
wafer-thin 1g piece of 73-90 micron bubble Triple Diesel - cured for a month + not pressed until used ---- Some call this "Jelly Hash," due to its' pliability. Held up to the light, it is translucent. I am presently burning "one-hit-sized" pieces of THE WAFER, atop Cannabis ashes in a bong. It bubbles violently, and disappears.

SOMA called this 'Jelly-Hash,' and I did too - before He started discussing mixing BHO with Bubble. In My experience, only certain strains produce this consistency, and it is not from moisture. A question of essential oils, their profusion and viscosity.

BHO about 11 grams The Bud it all comes from (at 68 days of flower) to become "Jelly Hash."

relic1981

Veteran
looks great. i think you dont here to much about jelly hash here is becausepeople tend to polarize and either are down with bubble hash and others are into bho. two seperate worlds of thinking. and yes the bho is about 25% stronger than bubble but ill take well made fmcd ove bho anyday. i make both myself and rarely make jelly hash because if i have good fmcd i dont need to mix it with bho and id wrather not mix lower grades of bubble because it will bring down my bho if that makes sense. i usually use the lower qualities for edibles.

Latest posts

Latest posts