What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Nice buds, knuckles. Lots of mouthwatering crosses in beanho`s catalog. :canabis: Please let us know how it smokes. Very interested in this particular hybrid.

Hobbyist

Running some of his Federation's Hawaiian sativa x sweetooth#3, they are in late flower right now, with smell ranging from baseball bubblegum to the sweetest lemon smell, there is some variations but all phenos look and smell great, I found a nice hawaiian sativa pheno, male and female, if the breeder is who I think he is, he has acces to some serious genes, I think he goes by the name of breeder Joe, sure rings a bell.

Zomboy

Veteran
Beanhorder AK47 x Blockhead

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Woooh, i read the whole thread!

No one seem to have try some of these freezeland cross (god x freeze) (c99 x freeze) Any info's?!

browntrout

Veteran
Woooh, i read the whole thread!

No one seem to have try some of these freezeland cross (god x freeze) (c99 x freeze) Any info's?!

No but I guaruntee they are winners both of em if he's got even have decent god and c99.

Freeze is killer

T

thesloppy

Running some of his Federation's Hawaiian sativa x sweetooth#3, they are in late flower right now, with smell ranging from baseball bubblegum to the sweetest lemon smell, there is some variations but all phenos look and smell great, I found a nice hawaiian sativa pheno, male and female, if the breeder is who I think he is, he has acces to some serious genes, I think he goes by the name of breeder Joe, sure rings a bell.

I'd love to hear more about these, H. That's the same pack I've been coveting for like 2 years rolling.

I bought a pack of beanho's haze mix like 6 years ago, and I kept one of those that I'd guess is some sort of Afghan Haze hybrid. Longest flowerer in my little cab, but tasty.

F

Foolonthehill

here's some Hawaiian sativa x Sweetooth#3 from awhile back, top notch potency and a chance to find the elusive federation hawaiian sativa phenotype, awesome strain. Here's some pics I took then.

first is the hawaiian sat pheno

picture.php

and the sweetooth#3 dominant pheno

picture.php

45th

Anyone do outdoors under 90 days on any of his crosses? Especially interested in the Mango.

T

thesloppy

here's some Hawaiian sativa x Sweetooth#3 from awhile back, top notch potency and a chance to find the elusive federation hawaiian sativa phenotype, awesome strain. Here's some pics I took then.

Great looking stuff, FotH. What was the yield like?

A

Ashin'Kusher

Anybody know which OGK BH used for the OGK/ChemD cross?

@Foolonthehill that Hawaiian sativa x Sweetooth#3 looks real nice!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I assume you might talk from the henry fire?

Otherwise, i don't know he did play with some OGK aswell.

oc_grower

These 50 for 20 seeds...

These 50 for 20 seeds...

I haven't grown them out yet but I ordered Neville's Haze x SSH. They were in my mailbox 2 weeks to the day after I sent the cash and order form, $50 for 20. Can't beat the price. I'm sure looking forward to growing them out but Sativa dom. are notorious for taking forever to finish and I want to make sure I have a big stash to tide me over. Maybe next round or the one after. :woohoo:

Are these fem? Also where did you get this deal? I could really use some good seed at a great price...

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
They are much better than fem, they'r reg! More seriously,. now they are offering in 10 pcs pack for more or less the same price depend what you bought. Where to get his gears, just google it, result come easy. But i don't know if they still ship in U.S

psychicpilot

I'm curious as to see how his f13 crosses come out. I'd imagine better yielding than f13. Also anyone know how the f13 smoke compares to the highland mexican. Hopefully the Highland Mexican will make another appearance here in the next few years.

Latest posts

Latest posts