What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

T.rips

Nice job man. Got a chair pulled up...I love how you grow in the great outdoors, in my opinion thats the only way. Again great job man, maybe one day with a lot of HARD work i could have a large scale grow like that

Peace and Pot

T.

gkn

Amazing... looking foward to see this! You guys in Cali are way ahead!! Humboldt always sounded so good to me, don't know why but i'm beginning to understand :)

saludos!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Great start, Hum. Looking forward to the year and seeing what you can do with the big planters. Wishing you the best.

G

Ganja D

Thanks Pabst, unfortunately one of my relationships ended on pretty bad terms and is still a bit of an ongoing saga. I still have a lot to learn about managing people. It is a whole different set of skills that I need to learn. I spent my vacation reading managerial books. I know there were a lot of mistakes I made last year with this guy and I am hoping to go about things in a much more professional and clear way this year. So far I am off to a great start. I have a very high standard and often times I can be very critical if people aren't living up to their full potential or meeting their agreements. Like I said, still plenty to learn.

Hopefully this year you won't have those issues. :tiphat:

T

theJointedOne

nice work your doing...keep it up, cant wait to see what comes outta them there hills!

UpInTheCut

Lookin good .. I will be keepin a keen eye on this thread to learn from one of the best...
Have a great grow, I heard you got some great talent with ya this year!
Much Love from the East Coast
-Up
picture.php

S

SexInTheCity

Nice work with the veg area and clones...going to be some healthy plants....Spring is coming here soon....take care and peace with you!

P

planty

This guy is a total noob who has no idea what he's doing. Hehehe.

See you very soon bro...every thing is covered on my end for ya if you're still in need. keep me in the loop

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Getting a lot done here with some great weather over the last week. Supposed to rain a bit this next week. Gives me some time to work on some other aspects of my projects and get some more materials on site. I had some good pics to share and accidentally erased them. oops. I had a great pic of Ganja D putting in some work on the farm. Mr and Mrs ganja D have been lending me a hand and doing a great job. I hope to have them stay for the season to help out. Thanks again guys. Fisher it is great to hear from you bro and I can't wait to see the monsters you pull of this year. Planty my cave man brother, ooga booga. You're the man. I am really looking forward to sharing a little slice of Humboldt with the ICmag community. I didn't start posting any pics of last years grow till harvest time so I am really happy to take everyone along from start to finish. If you guys have any questions ask away. If I don't reply there is probably a good reason. I'll try to get some good pics soon.:wave:

nomaad

Veteran
Looking good, bro. Can't believe I missed this. I hope I get to see it in person this year.

P

planty

My heater came today bro! 5 days early. Shits going outside on Tuesday! The hunt is on!

M

MediNice

You're doing things right (again) HumboldtLocal. A fresh new start always clears the mind. Life is too short to deal with other peoples greed. I'm Looking forward to learn from your endeavors this round. Respect.

I'm Planning my outdoor right now and am thinking of running Blue Dream. Will you be running it again this year? Any tips fir her feeding? I don't have the balls to run from seed. I'm scared of putting in all the effort just to find some males.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Humboldt, looks like your going big!
I'm stoked, I'm down here in GV.
So I hope the best for us this season.
Sending positive vibes your way.....
:ying:

McDank805

looking forward to your picture update!! how cold are have your nights been up there? weve dipped into the high 40's a few times this week

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks for stopping by everyone and thanks for the support.

My heater came today bro! 5 days early. Shits going outside on Tuesday! The hunt is on!

Can't wait to see the pics of that full Greenie. You should have some very happy and warm girls in there.

I'm Planning my outdoor right now and am thinking of running Blue Dream. Will you be running it again this year? Any tips fir her feeding? I don't have the balls to run from seed. I'm scared of putting in all the effort just to find some males.

The Dream grew very vigorously last year. It is definitely one of those strains that can be the giant ten pound pumpkin. I might run a few as I have been offered some by some friends. It won't be the majority of my crop. I know some will not want to hear this but, there has been a major flood of Blue Dream in Cali in the last year. My collective has so many members growing it for them that they can't take most of it. I will be sticking to other less common strains for the most part. If you look at the Harborside vendor page they have a list of strains that they won't take because they have an excess and the Dream is number one on the list. They are not my collective but you get the idea. I saw some world class indoor Blue Dream the other day and my friend said he had been offered $2500. He didn't sell it of course but he has had a tough time getting anyone to even look at it. I know a lot of people will be running it this year but I think for the cash croppers in Cali it may be a year too late. It is great smoke and yields nicely but I would diversify. Just my two cents.

looking forward to your picture update!! how cold are have your nights been up there? weve dipped into the high 40's a few times this week

It has been in the forties here. Supposed to get colder this next week. I have my seed starts in a hoop house inside of one of my greenhouses. It stays very warm. I also have a heater that kicks on for a couple hours in the middle of the night.
Here is a pic of my new collective member and project manager Ganja D showing off one of the gardens that he has gotten prepped. This garden has fifteen 200-300 gallon holes and it will have 4 300 gallon smart pots as well.
IMG00077-20100325-1852.jpg

Here is a pic of the same garden last year. This year it will look very different. It will be a little bit of a throw back to how I was doing things years ago but modified in a whole new way that I have never done or seen done before. Going where no grower has gone before.
picture.php

The wild flowers are starting to bloom here and it is just about as pretty as can be. I am really looking forward to this season and happy to have some great friends along for the ride. Lots more surprises to come so stay tuned.

UpInTheCut

Look at that super model Ganja D LOL
Everthing is looking great bro!!! That plot looks killer.. Are you building a bed 1st and then putting the Smart Pots on top with holes cut out at the bottom, so that the roots grow into the bed?

Latest posts

Latest posts