What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

dyno

Great smoke report Frank!

Sounds like a killer cut...wish I was that side of the river. :joint:
K+ to Arawn and Phil. :respect:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks once again for all those that came through to give this a read. Always nice to be able to bring somebody else into the moment...I do love the power of words.

For those that prefer a more standardized smoke report...it is now filled out after I've had a couple of days to test and evaluate.

For those that were wondering, I'd say the bud pictured was roughly 3g. It lasted, smoking at leisure (when ever I choose), for 3 days. So figure a solid gram of this a day, is more than enough to keep anxiety and ALL of life's frustrations at bay. I'd say smoking 2g or more of this daily, would be enough to let time itself become a figment.

I've enjoyed this immensely! Keep an eye on this thread, for a second report of Carolina Blue, in the not to distant future.

dank.Frank

carolina boy here too...cant agree enough awsome report :yeahthats:laughing::joint: keep up the great work. damm now only if i had a way to get it or even better trade for it gota keep the spirit alive......

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is at day 63...

picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest3901

WOW!!
looks like a big difference from the seed run.

man that bud looks awesome!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!!
looks like a big difference from the seed run.

man that bud looks awesome!!

No doubt. I mean, the colors REALLY came through in the clones, and the buds really tightened up to form these long colas. I see exactly why brother Phillthy says there is excellent SOG potential here...I mean, no side branching, just one fat cola up the whole stem. I can only imagine these smell even better than the first run....

He knew that was a special plant, but man, the clone run really puts the icing on the cake!! Beautiful Phillthy!

dank.Frank

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow... I'm a Wolfpack man myself, but damn. Nice work, all involved.

-s

WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!! Im originally from Raleigh. :headbange

good vibes

lookin SICK!!!! Wonder how she would do at Area 51;)

beautiful find Phillthy! Great genes arawan!:respect: guys

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT....can't honestly say I have read your entire sig....hahahaha.

WOW....tell it like it is, bro!!! I DID IT....I smoked it...DEAL!

hahahaha...

I get the feeling it won't be TOO long before the whole world is on point with "Carolina Blue"...maybe we should call it the OG of the east coast....truly that different. Perhaps not in flavor, b/c there are other crazy fruity/berry buds...but man, the effects of this bud are like none other. The smell is outlandish, BUT...the high from this girl is where it TRULY shines. This will fill the gap in the medical regimen that you need....It is the perfect balance between too much and not enough...head/body...daze/thought...It truly does give a unique and inspirational high...I'd smoke it once a day if for no other reason than to meditate and focus my being....

dank.Frank

These buds are unique and proper to say the very least...

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts