What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma´s happy brother

THC123

Veteran
hey icetoker , your happy brother looks a lot better than the last one i bought in the coffeeshop , good job , must smell so mmmmmm

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys :)

The hash session was great esbe...very sofa..ish!! lol

The smell is soooo good....and the best thing is that it keeps you gessing wtf it reminds me of....papaya...no...plums...no...plums and fuel....tangerines and spices....neeee not quite..and on and on.......it´s so comlex. I just call it happy smell!!

couldnt resist snapping a few more..

picture.php

picture.php

...now im off to finish the Family Guy season that we startet yesterday. Lets hope the wife doesen´t piss herself again..hehehe

good night

icetoker

I

Iron_Lion

ICETOKE looking good, I look forward to seeing a smoke report on this one. Im very interested in the karma genetics.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
haha hope she don't either icy:D,for your sake....yeah the BXI reeked of fresh mango...imho......lookin' kushy'

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
...heheheheh mike she didn´t..thank god (or happy brother) she fell asleep 10 min after smoking...hehehe

yes they look kinda kushy....doesen´t they

peace
icetoker

I

idoreallytry

Thanks guys :)

The hash session was great esbe...very sofa..ish!! lol

The smell is soooo good....and the best thing is that it keeps you gessing wtf it reminds me of....papaya...no...plums...no...plums and fuel....tangerines and spices....neeee not quite..and on and on.......it´s so comlex. I just call it happy smell!!

couldnt resist snapping a few more..

picture.php

picture.php

...now im off to finish the Family Guy season that we startet yesterday. Lets hope the wife doesen´t piss herself again..hehehe

good night

icetoker

hey my girl dribbles when she laughs too hard thats funny as hell, and Family guy tends to do it more than anything else,,,peace ,,

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Nirrity

anyone got smoke report on it?
will it be restocked at all?

if anyone smoked both urkle an happy brother how do their effects compare?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
anyone got smoke report on it?
will it be restocked at all?

if anyone smoked both urkle an happy brother how do their effects compare?

Real Gorilla Seeds has Happy Brother BX2 seeds. They are older seedbay stock and the cheap price reflects that. But at $44.24, that's a risk I would deem worth it. There are also some Happy Brother hybrids listed .