What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Parliment attacked and car runs peeps over on westminster bridge

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
News coming through of a car mowing peeps down on Westminste bridge and a police officer stabbed and offender shot,,,,
people mowed down by a car on westminster bridge,,,
reports of 8[10 people lying on Westminster bridge,,,
Area now in lockdown,,,,,
ongoing,,,,,,944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
car was driven into a group of French school chidren amongst others,,,,,

more then one attacker and now searching for the driver,,,,,,
praying this is not part of any other co-ordinated attacks like july7th,,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest news is that one woman has died and to expect more with peeps having " "catastrophic injuries" from the car mowing them down on westminster bridge,,,,
Damn i feel so angry,,, " eye for an eye " time me thinks,,,,s2

R

Rox

latest news is that one woman has died and to expect more with peeps having " "catastrophic injuries" from the car mowing them down on westminster bridge,,,,
Damn i feel so angry,,, " eye for an eye " time me thinks,,,,s2

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind my friend. If this IS another terrorist attack by the religion of peace then it's about time the moderates/liberal/western people of that faith stood up to the evil amongst themselves and stamped it out...

But if you've read their book you will understand why they can't and won't ever do this.

The bigger question is why are we or more specifically the government doing arms deals with the very same people that attack us?

I won't comment on this anymore as i have strong personal beliefs that shouldn't be shared on a cannabis forum

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
fucked up world we live in thats for sure. condolences to all that lost some one. hope they killed the motherfuckers who did this.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest news is that the police officer who was stabbed is now dead,,,,
blessings and light to those involved and hoping no more will die but i doubt that very much when listening to the injuries they have sustained,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 people now dead including the attacker who was shot by police,,,,,s2