What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017, what can we expect Dubi?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have finished with the reproduction of the lebanese. The strain has interesting traits and has 0 western or afghani influence but it's quite prone to hermie in different degrees, at least indoors. We will need to test the best parental plants outdoors and the offspring of the different lines before think about its release.

Working with landraces is not easy, it's hard to remove the hermie tendencies in just one generation, sometimes it takes more time.

Zitz

Good call Dubi, I do think landrace hashplants are best done outdoor, Ive found indoor can get some strange results with these strains, low potency, hermies etc...

I grew a certain Moroccan line that showed sativa characteristics and great outdoor resistance, but would put out the odd ball near the end of flower - nothing worse than thousands of immature seeds that are impossible to pick out. :fsu:

I had some lebanese hashish (saint lawrence seaway back in tha day) that was truly the bee's knee's back in the 90's! Wife had to find a better job so im in stasis atm with purchasing packs but by my birthday month of may i plan on going leb hash, zamal purps and one other pack, id love a lambsbread to play with but i am new to sats annd have alot to learn!
Btw dubi! Really enjoy your accessability, thankyou man!