What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kind of imagined that Mr. Fishstick wouldn't be a Trek guy, preffering everything top end custom stuff, but he's a LOT more into bikes and riding than me.... i only go for a ride now and then....

I knew Trek was a 'good' brand with some pretty expensive models but i only have 2 cheapish models.... wasn't looking for anything top end, just a step or 2 up from the cheap junk at K-Mart, the one hybrid bike i got is this one-

https://archive.trekbikes.com/ca/fr/2014/Trek/8_2_ds#/ca/fr/2014/Trek/8_2_ds/details

I have honeslty hardly ridden it but i really like the feel of it apart from the gears.... i might call the local bike shop to see what he thinks and what it would cost to get running smoothly, as there's no reason to upgrade at this point, i have taken good care of it and maybe it just needs some tinkering.

:ying:

cables stretch,chains wear out,derailleurs fall out of adjustment or the springs wear out,you could have a dead opossum jammed in the gears:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...not much happening today,just waiting on custies...might be forced to wash pots or something useful...fingers crossed that doesn't happen:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phew,that was close...almost had enough time to wash pots!

IMG_20220409_135431020.jpg
IMG_20220409_135535748.jpg
IMG_20220409_150457622.jpg
IMG_20220409_151716717.jpg
IMG_20220409_144753983.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...back to garden chores today,the last harvest should be dry enough to bin up as well...something new so slightly more exciting to trim...really need to get the coolers dealt with this next week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg tent...thinking i should be able to fit all 8 plants into a 4x8 area in the flower room,the 4 largest in one 4x4 tray,the other 5 in another....cherry cookies,ogkb 2.0,sugar lips,runtz,white truffle,ice cream cake,and animal mints...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220410_143425271.jpg Views:	9 Size:	184.9 KB ID:	18122143

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Had a good stoned YouTube session with a mate the other day and found the "Mountain of Hell" mountain bike race and wow, makes a lot of motocross stuff look sissy in comparison...