What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Azomite vs. Sea-Crop

Hi Guy hope you're reading this post! I bought 10 pounds of Sea-90 for 25 +s/h from seaagri.com (they're home page) But if you look around in boogiebrew.net/GYG you can find similar amounts of 10 pounds for slightly cheaper

Also first post ever on here!

i read and appreciate it but the site you suggest me are out of europe

anyway thx for your effort

ASMR

Do you mean to say that they don't ship to Europe? Because both those websites are based in the USA.

You can also find Sea-90 in Amazon.com or ebay as well.

Do you mean to say that they don't ship to Europe? Because both those websites are based in the USA.

You can also find Sea-90 in Amazon.com or ebay as well.
i dunno if they send but it will cost the double...i checked on amazon for sea 90 but they do not send to europe :( sadly

anyway i have enough stuffs for this run

BuddyLuv

I get sea crop from my local organic nursery. It is made from the nutrient rich waters of willipa bay, less than an hour away, making it available to the locals around here. If you live near olympia wa. You can buy it locally.

OneStonedPony

I like the Sea 90 for foliar feeding, and use Azomite in my soil mixes. Both are very good products, and make for healthier plants.

ASMR

OneStonedPony
How long do you leave the SEA-90 in the water waiting for it to dissolve before you foliar feed?

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Appears there is a "new and improved" version of Sea90.

Prior batches of Sea90 were always gritty, about the consistency of sand (but not sand), "colorful" (different shades of "sand color" with bits of darkness), and always had a good amount of moisture content. When used at 5 ml/gallon rate, a tiny amount of sandy grit would remain after emptying the bucket.

Recent batch is all lily white, granulated (sorta like freeze dried--but not), almost free of any moisture, and no sandy grit remains left behind in the empty bucket.

I like the "new and improved" Sea90--even after the ridiculous shipping cost--a 50 lb bucket (no longer in bags) is still less than $2/lb.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beware of Azomite, we have seen Al numbers in foliar samples of grapes go up several times over in trial tests.

The stuff is nearly 12% aluminum. How is it that everything that is good for the plant is available yet the bad stuff is not?

The stuff should be considered hazardous waste....

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Yep, I use rock dust (earth minerals) and Sea90 (sea minerals)--which contain all 90 naturally occurring elements...plus a few exotic ones sourced from outer space.

White Beard

Beware of Azomite, we have seen Al numbers in foliar samples of grapes go up several times over in trial tests.

The stuff is nearly 12% aluminum. How is it that everything that is good for the plant is available yet the bad stuff is not?

The stuff should be considered hazardous waste....
Have your GRAPES tested, not just your foliage