What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Shadimar

I'm not much for alcohol but I've got a number of herbal 'teas' that I enjoy from time to time.

No, I don't mean camellia sinensis :)

A few of them are rough and take time to get used to, one I can no longer ingest, but some are actually quite nice and I'd drink them even if they had no active component.

They've all got a medical use as well - from anti-anxiety to pain relief to clean stimulation and sedation.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
same thing every morning..32oz bloody mary extra hot......with bacon ends and pieces on the side....yeeeeeeeehhhawww

Drinkin on some shit polish beer, enjoying icmag - 500 ml of 7.2% for 65 cents a can hahaha. If you drink more than 4 you're gonna have the worst hang over ever.

Did you say bacon bits in your bloody mary?! :biggrin:

Only two liquids that enter my body are pure distilled water and coffee. And vagina juice.

I hear drinking distilled water is not the best for ya since you leech a lot of minerals from your body. Yeah ya getting rid of some impurities but then again none of the good stuff is there either. I would not even feed distilled water to my plants - it's reserved for my iron and my car hehe

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
vodka martinis with pepperoncini and olives..yeehaw..who says I aint got class..martinis on da river..

Scrappy-doo

Yeah lots of people have heard that. It all stems from an article by Dr *******. Any article on the subject always references his article, but he's literally the only doctor saying that while scores of other docs insist it is the absolute best water you can drink, specifically because it leeches both organic and inorganic minerals as well as almost any other nasty that parasites in the body. It is the ultimate cleanser and detoxifyer.

As far as leeching away valuable organic minerals directly from the body... Impossible. Once the body has absorbed it, it is then protected by body's cell walls. Distilled water cannot extract anything from the cells it can only pull out whatever is free floating in the body. Worth looking into if health is important to you.

Lots of misinfo out there folks. Remember, western medicine is a business that only makes money when people are sick. It's not in their best interest for you to be healthy.

Probably a bad idea to give to your plants though. It would leech the good stuff in your medium so I'm with ya there.

Sorry for the off topic rant. I'm currently drinking a fat cup of French pressed French vanilla.

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Old Rasputin Imperial Stout...

I take it out of the fridge and let it sit unopened for 15 minutes, so it's not quite so cold,
Then I pour it into a nice beer glass and enjoy...while I roll up my after-dinner fatty...

Green Squall

Old Rasputin Imperial Stout...

I take it out of the fridge and let it sit unopened for 15 minutes, so it's not quite so cold,
Then I pour it into a nice beer glass and enjoy...while I roll up my after-dinner fatty...

I love a good stout now and then. I've always like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sweet tea normally. sometimes a Jack & Coke with a slice of lemon, other times i sit in my shed & watch my shot glass fill up from drops coming off of a copper worm...:woohoo::tiphat: