What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 ACE varieties Cured and Ready to Try

four seasons

Veteran
I lost a few good plants this year.
The heavy rains and pesty rodents got the best of me but the season is not over yet.
A few recently harvested and cured goodies.

The first is Congo. This plant suffered much stress and loss but I still managed to get a good harvests of very energetic buds.
The flavor is a mild flower bouquet with honeyed undertones.
The buzz is what I like about it. It has to be on e of the most enjoyable functional creative highs I have encountered in years.

Orient Express...
Unmanicured, I like to keep most of the trim on the colas right up to the point of being broken down to smoke. I find it protects the delicate glands a little more.
Very up unique buzz with no ceilling.Heavy body effects if over indulged in.
The flavor seems to get better as it cures. Very lovey woody hashy tangy citrus blend with a marshmellowy goodness in the aftertaste.

Guaiwi...
Heavy Sativa effects.
I had to harvest her a little early because she was getting shaded by a huge Old timers Haze planted next to her. Plus I seeded several branches for a little hobby breeding.
Nice mild grapefruit taste with woody oily tones.
Powerfull buzz. I like this one. The plant was the healthiest off all of my plants with not a touch of mould or other problems. Outstanding hybrid

Nep Jam crossed with Jack the Ripper from TGA seeds.
Unmanicured
Nice heavy buzz. Almost to heavy for my liking. Plus it is very smelly almost offensive. I am no fan of skunky smells and hate stinking up the house.
I like the Nep Jam mother from this cross better then this hybrid.
Lemon and more lemon taste.

Indica Dom plants going home to hang. I lost most of my Racos old mendo from the mould but I still have my mother to work with.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Very nice! It's great to hear a report about a functioning clear high. Which smoke do you find yourself grabbing the most?

four seasons

Veteran
Definitly the Congo.
I can smoke it all day and never feel the heavy drowsy body effects from over indulging. I find it brings on a creative impulse ....grab my paintbrush and pallet or a pick and guitar.
I just love it. So functional but not weak in any way.
The Orient is a little bit trippy and is great for a movie or concert. Gets right into the third eye.
The Guaiwi is superior and is one of my special reserves saved for visiting friends and family.
Dubi thanks for the interesting menue of buzz varieties you have offered up.
Growing and comparing differnt types from diff companys this summer I have determined Ace beats all hands down.
Stronger outdoor plants with a Better resistance to pest and plagues.

I am hooked on Ace and will tell all in my circle to make investments in Ace and Cannabiogen genetic stock.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
LOL! It looks like you have your work cut out for you! Thanks for the report on congo - I love that type of high and people often report it as weak.

four seasons

Veteran
Actually I share many of these genetics with fellow medical growers. I do not grow indoors but a few friends do and most of these genetics they use for treating differnt ailments . My good friend two states away has a killer "Destroyer" cut he has been working with for two years. I plan on working with it soon.
Recently Charlie gifted me a few Purple Chitrals. I just started them and many others for my winter crop.
Happy Grows...

C

charlie garcia

Nice selections, glad you are satisfized with results and effects.
You know good sun and air and good curing after can make a big difference in smokes of some sativas
wish best smokes sir

four seasons

Veteran
Thank you much Charlie. I am looking forward to my Chitrals. My sandstorm is out already for the "drier" winter season and is doing great. Just starting to show flower. My wife usualy takes our pictures but it has been to wet for any recent picts.

C

charlie garcia

seems you have more seasons to grow, yes I know 4 LOL. Here is quite cold already and most harvested, you lucky

Hope you enjoy lines, wont take much requirements, delicate plants but so easy to grow

Best

four seasons

Veteran
Next summer I am switching to all Ace and Cannabiogen stock for the outdoor show.
Charlie what varieties do you recommend from Cannabiogen with the best Mould and pest resistance?

C

charlie garcia

From classic CBG catalogue those reasons drive me to choose sativas, some Destroyer can stand it well, Sugarloaf, Caribe stands it well, Leshaze and Sandstorm in this order maybe.

We are organizing some Limited Editions as well and hope soon can tell more but there are some more lines that can fit such conditions

best

From classic CBG catalogue those reasons drive me to choose sativas, some Destroyer can stand it well, Sugarloaf, Caribe stands it well, Leshaze and Sandstorm in this order maybe.

We are organizing some Limited Editions as well and hope soon can tell more but there are some more lines that can fit such conditions

best

Sweet nice to hear. :joint:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
...The Orient is a little bit trippy and is great for a movie or concert. Gets right into the third eye.....

I find Orient Express to be awesome for listening to music. It makes it all pop, no matter the selection.

Congrats on the harvest 4-seasons :)

four seasons

Veteran
Racos Old Mendo,
fresh and not cured
I lost most of this very special plant to the nasty mould . The taste and buzz are old school hashy sublime.

The flint arrowhead next to the flower is a very rare 14000 year old paleolithic period Fluted "Clovis" spear point found not far from where this was grown

four seasons

Veteran
My wife pointed out that I posted the wrong NUG as OLD MENDO. We have a terrible habit of not labeling the pictures. Plus my memory is not what it used to be at my age.

This is old Mendo.

I have no idea what the other flower is. We kinda of just threw this batch together because of the mold issue.

I am trying a few differnt curing techniques this time. Because the Old mendo was heavily molded I decided not to slow cure.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Definitly the Congo.
I can smoke it all day and never feel the heavy drowsy body effects from over indulging. I find it brings on a creative impulse ....grab my paintbrush and pallet or a pick and guitar.
I just love it. So functional but not weak in any way.
The Orient is a little bit trippy and is great for a movie or concert. Gets right into the third eye.
The Guaiwi is superior and is one of my special reserves saved for visiting friends and family.
Dubi thanks for the interesting menue of buzz varieties you have offered up.
Growing and comparing differnt types from diff companys this summer I have determined Ace beats all hands down.
Stronger outdoor plants with a Better resistance to pest and plagues.

I am hooked on Ace and will tell all in my circle to make investments in Ace and Cannabiogen genetic stock.

Thanks for the feedback and kind of words,

It's a pleasure for us when growers enjoy and apreciate our genetics. I think you got the essence of Guawi, Orient Express and Congo, the euphoric honey tasting congolese is a real nice day time smoke! I'm glad you find it!
Best wishes. dubi

N

NOYB

All the buds sound fantastic, especially the Congo, but I'm really liking that Clovis spear tip...LOL.

Latest posts

Latest posts