What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

Sleepy

Veteran
The Student Becomes The Teacher!!

The Student Becomes The Teacher!!

Damn, Wags! it wasn't long ago, when you just set up B.O.B. ...

Soon you'll be travelling around setting up other folks' grow rooms!

damn nice work you got there! :yummy:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Howdy Mr.Wags :wave: trust all is well with you and your's handsome !You have the bucket's dialed in already.Great growth rate and very healthy looking lady's but of course true gentleman like yourself would know how to treat the lady's :D :wave: :friends: :wink: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa said:
Howdy Mr.Wags :wave: trust all is well with you and your's handsome !You have the bucket's dialed in already.Great growth rate and very healthy looking lady's but of course true gentleman like yourself would know how to treat the lady's :D :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Teresa

Love Love and more Love T I've always said if your wife is not happy you never will be EVER. Glad you could stop by you sweet little thing you. I hope you know we are getting real close to the day where I can keep my deal with ya. And then everybody will SEE what REAL buckets look like.

Sleepy

Where ya been man. My girls need all the love they can get so don't be a stranger.

Big Toke

WOW words from the master I'm so proud. TYTYTY I hope I can keep it up.

Mr.Mustard

And to think I got some Ez Clone nozzles on the way that should kick my cloner into overdrive.

Oh and just wanted to post some ggod pics of the girls,they deserve it:

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In The Buckets Day 30 Flower Day 5

In The Buckets Day 30 Flower Day 5

well after 30 days of bucket madness here is what we have to show for our work all:

This will be day 5 of flower and hope (if anyone is left to see it except a bunch of guests) this will please you all. Oh yes Sunny we flipped the switch my friend glad to see you are feeling better and thank for stopping by.

Mr.Wags

Have A Great Labor Day All

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoooooaaaaa

Whoooooaaaaa

WOW im amazed mrwags ... your plants are overflowing with all the love they have been recieving. Man 30 days on the bullet train :) They are gonna produce some budsssss. Man Flower is gonna start to get awesome here soon . They look perrrrfect my friend :yummy:

G

Man, that garden is filling in. I really like how they are spaced out. They are goning to fill in and produce some killer tops. Boy, I hope you plant on having a shit load of buds, because your going to in a few weeks. :) Nice job Mrwags, keep up the awesome work. You just got to love growing in buckets :)
Later,
B to the G ;)

G

great job mr. wags very nice lookin plants clean setup with them buckets sweet harvest for sure :woohoo: :respect: :yummy:

G

what kind of cloner is that. i think its the same as mine(cant remeber name but will know it if i heard it) how do you like it?

KRS Juan

I disagree, that looks horrible! Please just pack it all up and ship it to me =)

j/k Wags. Looking f*ckin killer man!

-KRS Juan-

Sleepy

Veteran
Sending love! >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Sending love! >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

way to go, Wags!!

now i bet they REALLY explode!

here is some more love for your gals...or is that jealousy?...

xoxoxoxo

KingRalph

lookin lush! seems to me that the buckets are doin the trick hehe. nugs come quickly in buckets, i know that much, so get ready :) ya probably coulda fim'd those middle plants, buckets allow em to bounce back and bush up quickly with toppin etc, but the way ya packed em in there i don't think you'll have any shortage of nug. edge o my seat waitin, keep it up wags!

Bonzo

Veteran
HOLY CRRRRRRAP :yoinks: mr wags, splendid indeed! :woohoo: how the hell are ya?! Looks like them there buckets combined with your expertise is paying off big time. Cant wait to see some big fat sticky stinky nugs! Cheers my brotha for a super clean setup and execution! :woohoo: :woohoo:

peace my brotha

Bonz :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm Gonna Be Honest Here!

I'm Gonna Be Honest Here!

Ok here's the deal. It's Labor Day and the wife and child have been gone for 2 days! My honey do list is completed and I'm very intox... screw it I'm drunk. I just checked on our little girls and all is well here are the shots and Happy labor day to all, Now where did I leave the remote!!??!!

Flower Room:

Rez tank getting free Getto cooling and yes the Pure Blend Buffer Works:

I now will do 3 bongs and crawl to bed to watch a good movie and get some much needed sleep. Hope all is well for everyone on this special day.

Mr.Wags

G

Excellent show Waggs, I love to see your success with the plants.

Keep up the passion

Tex

G

Welcome back TK, nice to see you dropping in. Mr.Wagg is doing just awesome with the buckets. Keep up the good work and take care Mr.Waggs

SunshineJoy

WOW! Just... OMG, jaw-dropping, Wow!

Thanks for all the effort you've put into sharing this. You make me want to run out and get buckets!

Happy Growing!

Joy
:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts