What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

greenhouse seeds

G

You're going to get a lot of differing answers on this. I Personally haven't been happy with my last 2 GHS purchases and I can't Imagine the fems will do any better.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Greenhouse White Widow is outstanding. I would say go for it. I am going to order the Cheese and Trainwreck. Best wishes.

greenhouse sucks ass....bottom line! their genetics suck ass their prices suck ass and they sell shwag haze and have the balls to call it ultra...ultra crap!!!

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
hansel said:
Greenhouse White Widow is outstanding. I would say go for it. I am going to order the Cheese and Trainwreck. Best wishes.

Don't pay attention to the haters.

C

curious101

persoanlly i;ve had horrible success and can't get the beans past veg for some damn reason...all my other strains are vigorous and strong in my veg room but all my GH plants just stop growing one day and die...no ph problems, feeding problems, etc...i'd go with Mr. Nice

joaquin386

hansel said:

Perfect Hansel. These way we can get a grow log from your seeds of GHS. Just promise you will do one with them once you grow those starins.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Theres a fair few Greenhouse haters here but I'd say the vast majority of them don't even know why - they're just following the trend.

Some people say that Greenhouse's genetics are crap, but 1) most are based on the legendary Shantibaba's work while he worked at Greenhouse, and 2) their recent Trainwreck release is supposedly Arcata Trainwreck that has been selfed. Ok so it wouldnt be exactly the same as the original clone, but it would be pretty damn close one would assume, and if that makes it "crap genetics" in some peoples minds then I'm happy to grow crap genetics!

Nobody has had the chance yet to grow Greenhouse's Cheese or Trainwreck to harvest yet as they're new releases but in a couple of months time harvest reports will start popping up, and then people can start properly making up their own minds rather than pretending to be psychic

i did a test grow for their ultra haze #1...grew over 3 pounds of that shit...over a 100 days to finish and is shit complete and utter shwag...thats my experience with greedouse...my beens were free and i still want to kick arjans bitch ass...as for thier hacks fruck greenhouse they wont ever get another spot in my garden...may be i will make a youtube lol

G

I grew their Himalayan gold and it was very potent. I also have seen her outdoor in mountain area and they were great ! However, I did not find the high corresponding to their description.

Tokabowl

Well I see Greenhouse Seeds haters all over these board, and to be honest, I don't understand what all the hate is about.

I am currently finishing the first greenhouse strain I have ever grown: Big Bang, and I have been very impressed with these plants. I only got a 5 pack of feminized seeds, germed 2 of them, both of them popped within 24 hours.

They are just over 6 weeks into flower now, and no sign of them hermying whatsoever, and they look like they will be the biggest yielders of the room.
The smell of these Big Bang is simply amazing, sweet and extremely fruity, with a awsome hashy aftersmell.

Here are some pics of the plants:

Day 4 veg:

9931BBd4veg-med.jpg

Day 6 veg:

9931vd13_4-med.jpg

Day 14 veg:

9931vd21_9-med.jpg

Day 21 veg:

9931dv28_13-med.jpg

9931dv28_14-med.jpg

Day 28 veg:

9931dv35_9-med.jpg

12/12 day 2:

9931df3_8-med.jpg

12/12 day 10 (2 plants at top are the Big Bang):

9931df10_7-med.jpg

12/12 day 24:

9931df24_8-med.jpg

12/12 day 26:

9931ddf264-med.jpg

12/12 day 39:

9931df39_14-med.jpg

9931df39_18-med.jpg

9931df39_6-med.jpg

9931df39_9-med.jpg

9931df39_5-med.jpg

So much for GHS not getting past veg, eh?

As it's been said before, don't pay attention to haters.

Thank you to everyone at Greenhouse Seeds Co :respect:

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts