What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Brothers Freezeland BX Female

Greasy Glands

Organic Bush Brothers Seeds Freezeland BX2 (SSSC Friesland F X SSSC Pluton M BX'ed to the Freezeland Mother twice). The aroma i would describe as Fruit/Some Sort of Chewing Gum/Floral. The temps are getting pretty cool at night now so im really interested to see how resistant this pheno will be to the cold and botrytis. This plant was started on 24/0 for roughly 40 days than was put outside on July 2nd. Its been a treat to cultivate this line for me here @ 46N and i would highly recommend to anyone seeking a reliable genetic for northern outdoor cultivation. This is my first organic Freezeland so im really interested to see how this will compare to the salt fed Freezelands from seasons past. I hope everyone is having a Great Season. Cheers :smoke out:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20190913_013546.jpg
    20190913_013546.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190913_013804.jpg
    20190913_013804.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190913_013834.jpg
    20190913_013834.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 37

little-soldier

Freezeland has a pine taste to it so if it didn't then its not real freezeland. But seeing you had pink hairs on it tells me its the real deal. I hope you enjoyed the smoke bud!!

Greasy Glands

Not the newer Freezeland's dont..Ask around..The old Piney Cut of Freezeland had a piney aroma...I havent smelled a Piney Pheno yet of the newer made Freezelands. I Appreciate Your Valuable Input

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts